2014-15 Lakers Season Thread (21-61) KAT

This summer, if the chance comes, Love, Rondo, Neither, or Both?

• Love

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rondo

• Neither

• Both

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
welp :smh:

its going to be a long season. i dont know why but i felt like he would somehow someway he would be injured this season. the first game though |I

I was really looking forward to having Randle as one of our bright spots, then that happens.

My thoughts are with the kid.

Man I had homies and fam at my crib to watch the game tonight, man if the season continues this way, nobody gonna wanna hit me up for Laker games any more.

how did dwight have like 3 rockets guys around him trying to calm him down while kobe had a ref pushing him back with no other laker in sight? 

Were they really gonna fight? Nah...but Kobe just gave us a gem of a gif.... when he said soft i started rolling. And the "try me" ones are gonna be gold too.

how did dwight have like 3 rockets guys around him trying to calm him down while kobe had a ref pushing him back with no other laker in sight? 
Were they really gonna fight? Nah...but Kobe just gave us a gem of a gif.... when he said soft i started rolling. And the "try me" ones are gonna be gold too.
of course they're not fighting but its still a team unity thing to at least look like you care about the situation, oh well not really that big of a deal 

kobe doesnt flop 
pimp.gif

James worthy giving his take on jewels. He said he had his tibia fractured his rookie year too and look how great he ended up. We'll be fine friends.

Not much to add, as everyone proally feels the same.  I'm wondering if it's the same 'side' giving Randle.  Right foot, right leg.  It's very hard to not pinpoint a direction.  Sad for the kid.

Kobe and Dwight drama was legit, but as said, guys lack toughness on LA.  You want a 'guard' going up against an elbow swinging center?  Boozer couldn't run down the other side any faster.  Guys should've trapped Howard at that instant.  LOL @ Wesley rushing  back to General Kobe.  Didn't wanna see another left out to dry Nick Young confrontation.  Just a sad cause for this franchise.  

I'm starting to wonder if the death of Dr. Buss released some really bad karma around the Lakers. They're on pace to be the most injured team two years in a row.

Lost for words, man.

I knew something went horribly bad when he went down.

Cursed. No doubt in my mind. I think the last time i've seen something like this was from POR Brandon Roy era

Hope JR recovers quickly.

I had no idea why he was basically chained to the bench early in the game though.

Almost forgot Ryan Kelly existed. :smh: Told Pincus, he's really close to returning.

So when he gets back, a good 17-18 minutes a game. Boozer is going to have to go 30.

Only thing left to root for is Kobe, Ed Davis (who is going to have to be re-signed in the offseason as backup big), Jordan Clarkson (who I'm ehhhhhhh about), and Ryan Kelly.

Kelly and Clarkson are going to have to step up and become extremely good 3rd & 4th options off the bench (I'm thinking in next year time frame).

Last edited:
Sorry about Julius Randle, guys. Damn shame, premier ROY candidate. Hope he recovers better than ever.

No love lost between D12 and Kobe. Previous hostility spewing over onto the court in the opener for both teams.

Clarky gets to the line at will. Love this kid for the future.

unbelievable luck man Get better JuJu :smh: :smh:

C #12 is a *****, always has been a *****, and will always be a *****

This team is gonna be hard to watch man :frown:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom