2014 fiba basketball World Cup!! Team usa

Nice, just copped a pair each of the shorts. "MDLW2016" works for 10% off of $50+.

Last edited:
Wonder what the quality of the shorts is. Not a big fan of the cheap reps they do for NCAA schools but it it's better than that I'd be in. Anybody able to speak to the quality of the rep jersey or shorts? And sizing on the reps?

Last edited:
No prob guys at all.

Wanted a Melo blue t-shirt for the price but no such luck on L or XL for the 17.50 they were charging.......may end up with a Durant or Klay later on if my search today at Modells in New Jersey ends with no luck.

went to nike sm yest.. saw the authentics.. wanted so bad... saw the tag... walked iright out smh

Good look on the modells link.

Copped 2 shorts, the jacket & the sweats. Gunna return the sweats I bought off NDC.

Try code: 11MS20

Got me 20% off my $100 purchase and someone else used it as well for just the pants.

Didn't know Modell's didn't charge tax to CA.  Might have to give them some more business.

My shorts got here from Modell's yesterday. They were folded up in the smallest bags so they're heavily wrinkled :smh:. Gonna throw them in the dryer to try and get rid of them. Hopefully they don't shrink.

Last edited:
i was waiting until the next morning to order the pants but they were gone. Surprised everyone found out about it. I didnt see anything on social media, and I know I personally never check modells site :lol:

also, did they end up putting the backpacks on sale? I noticed like all USA basketball stuff has been removed from their site.

I checked back a few times for the backpacks, but they stayed full price as far as I know.  Maybe they'll pop up at outlets now.

Looks like they wanted to clear all that stuff out asap, kind of like how holiday stuff goes on clearance after the actual holiday passes.

Modell stuff came in.  Jacket and pants feel comfortable to me.  Can anyone explain why the jacket is $125 retail?  Not trying to be a smart *** or anything, just honestly wondering.

Is it just another overpriced Nike branded item?  Is it because of the whole Team USA thing?

99% of Nike clothing is overpriced ESPECIALLY pants, jackets, and hoodies

Yeah that's something we can all agree on, but what is it about this jacket that takes it to $125?  $80 retail already seems like too much.  $125 doesn't make sense to me.

Like I get why Kobes and Brons are priced so crazy.  Championship pedigrees, best in the world, once in a lifetime players, etc.

I just thought maybe there was something I was missing, like special materials, tech., something?

Yeah that's something we can all agree on, but what is it about this jacket that takes it to $125?  $80 retail already seems like too much.  $125 doesn't make sense to me.

Like I get why Kobes and Brons are priced so crazy.  Championship pedigrees, best in the world, once in a lifetime players, etc.

I just thought maybe there was something I was missing, like special materials, tech., something?

Well all this team USA stuff is championship pedigree to the max, the best players in the world (basically), and a special event. There also their newest tech in most of this stuff, it's just not as flashy as 2012 was.

The authentic medal stand jacket is gone except for XL. Have these gone to outlets maybe?

Loving the shorts (M) and will get more aeroswift if/when they go on sale. Haven't worn shooter yet (S) but like the quality and the USA material. Anyone think the custom replica jersey will go on sale or will just go away after a certain period of time?

View media item 2150177

Last edited:
I'm about a 30-31 waist, 5'9" about 150-155. These are perfect in the waist to me and perfect length for basketball (hit me right above the knees). I actually tried the small on at HOH and they still would have worked but would have been tight in the waist and fractionally shorter. Will play in them tomorrow for the first time. Feel free to PM if you have more specific questions. Hope that helps.

you get a little breeze on the thigh thanks to the holes. that was the first thing i noticed :lol:

Back
Top Bottom