2014 fiba basketball World Cup!! Team usa

Did nike ever release the USA elite socks. Not the 2 color ones with USA written on them in but the ones faired is wearing here?

they released a similar version with the star back in 2012. the Swoosh version has not been released.

Anyone pick up a player shirt? The navy blue with name on the back.

It's listed as polyester but I got a shirt front footlocker and it's cotton

View media item 1154132
At Nike Barcelona. I believe all they had was Durant, Irving, and George, although it was just quick browsing looking for Curry. They also had Lithuania and Spain tops and bottoms but they were all blank outside of Pau Gasol

View media item 1154132
At Nike Barcelona. I believe all they had was Durant, Irving, and George, although it was just quick browsing looking for Curry. They also had Lithuania and Spain tops and bottoms but they were all blank outside of Pau Gasol

Do they also have the blue hoodie there? I posted a picture of the blue hoodie 1 or 2 pages back! AT Kickz.com they have it, but not in my size and I can not find it anywhere else!

Do they also have the blue hoodie there? I posted a picture of the blue hoodie 1 or 2 pages back! AT Kickz.com they have it, but not in my size and I can not find it anywhere else!
I don't believe so. It was a smaller set up than I expected

Would anybody consider buying a variant FIBA jersey in order to own a player not sponsored by Nike? I'm really considering getting one off Ebay.

I think I may order one too. But it doesn't have the swoosh beneath the USA basketball logo....

I think I may order one too. But it doesn't have the swoosh beneath the USA basketball logo....

it doesn't have a Swoosh anywhere on it.

the jocktag is a combination of the older style with the orange Swoosh box, in this case missing the Swoosh, with the newer font in the text box.

the Nike Team Sports tag is several versions old and is also missing the Swoosh.

Back
Top Bottom