2014 fiba basketball World Cup!! Team usa

Here is a pic of jerseyhaven.com.ph white pilipinas jersey orders. My 2 jerseys are in there somewhere. Not my jerseys just a pic of the jerseys they have done. I only ordered 2 more white jerseys to go with my blue one.

View media item 1185850

Last edited:

Ugh I jus want that rose home
It's killer. And funny. Nike refuses to brand Rose, even though his jersey would probably have been the top seller this year.
Man..i dont even understand that. Here's your chance to capitalize on your competitor's bread and butter but you refuse to do it. But you're out here pushing corny ***** Tshirts for their NFL 'star'

%24_12.JPG

%24_3.JPG

Man..i dont even understand that. Here's your chance to capitalize on your competitor's bread and butter but you refuse to do it. But you're out here pushing corny ***** Tshirts for their NFL 'star'

i understand your frustration, i do, but your comparison isn't the same with respect to the amount of money that could be earned.

you can't tell me that even ¼ of the amount of people that watch the NFL every week watch/watched the FIBA championship. not to mention that Griffin is currently part of the NFLPA which Nike is able to use that connection to put his name on Nike apparel.

how much would Nike really stand to gain from making this jersey? probably not enough to off set the cost in having it made.

also, who's to say that adidas didn't have their hand in making sure this didn't happen? do you know that for sure?
if you were adidas, would you want your marquee player's name on your biggest competitor's apparel especially if you can make sure that didn't happen?

i understand your frustration, i do, but your comparison isn't the same with respect to the amount of money that could be earned.

you can't tell me that even ¼ of the amount of people that watch the NFL every week watch/watched the FIBA championship. not to mention that Griffin is currently part of the NFLPA which Nike is able to use that connection to put his name on Nike apparel.

how much would Nike really stand to gain from making this jersey? probably not enough to off set the cost in having it made.

also, who's to say that adidas didn't have their hand in making sure this didn't happen? do you know that for sure?
if you were adidas, would you want your marquee player's name on your biggest competitor's apparel especially if you can make sure that didn't happen?
I agree in regards to the size comparison.

But if they have the rights to the contract, why would the competitor have anything to say about it? Nike has the contract to the NFL and FIBA gear where Adidas has the NBA. Its not like Nike can tell Adidas not to sell any Lebron Authentics or swingmans right?

Nike's jersey gains might not be through the roof, but with your logic, why even come out with a design and even sell the jerseys?

The only thing i can compare this to would be the Olympics. In terms of volume of product produced and sent to distributors for the FIBA championship, it was clearly far, far less than for the Olympics.

They did just give this championship a small run because they knew the international interest wouldn't be there. And the final nail in the coffin was Durant pulling out of the team.

I doubt FIBA has a player's association, as such, Nike may not have the rights to anyone's name as it relates to this championship. With respect to adidas making LeBron swingman jerseys, LeBron is part of the NBA Player's Association. Anyone is fair game.

If you remember, for years Michael Jordan was not a member of the NBAPA and was therefore not a part of video games that contained Bulls teams he was on. If you're part of the Player's Association, your likeness can be used per their consent.

Is the consensus still to size up one on the jerseys? Anyone find legit jerseys for under retail yet?

Question guys.. Nike never released authentic and replica shorts like what they did in 2012. The authentic were hyper elite with no pockets and i think the replica had pockets. This time around for fiba they only released one version right for $80 with pockets and only in the color blue.

Question guys.. Nike never released authentic and replica shorts like what they did in 2012. The authentic were hyper elite with no pockets and i think the replica had pockets. This time around for fiba they only released one version right for $80 with pockets and only in the color blue.

nevermind i think there was 2 versions. im looking at a replica picture and it doesnt look as nice as the authentic.

Back
Top Bottom