2014 LUNAR TR1 - Next Gen = Lunar Caldra?

I will be trying to get a pair of the Texas Longhorns. I missed out on the Texas Free Runs 5.0 from last year so I definitely want these.

Glad I got the last SC Lunar TR1, shame we didn't get one this year. Will probably cop the Texas for my father who's an alum and the Bama for a good friend who is a student. Personally think the Michigan State's are the cleanest of the pack

Bought the black/volt colorway and took em to the gym right away...

Im going to return them. They dont feel as planted or stable as I thought, and frankly they hurt my feet. I shoudve opted for the Free Trainer 5.0, felt A LOT more stable and low to the ground.

Will any retailers other than NDC get the Week 0 pack?

Most likely Eastbay and Champs.

20140816141509.jpg

Considering getting the UGA pair as I'm a huge Bulldogs fan.

How would these shoes be for everyday casual wear? If uncomfortable I will steer clear.

does this shoe itself fit narrow or was it only the beast mode pair? :nerd:

No, I don't think it'll stretch much. I've been using mine heavily for more than a week and they are just as tight as ever. While I do not have any discomfort that others are experiencing, it is tighter than the others and after using my other/older trainers, the TR1 just doesn't stand up to it as much as I had initially though. I'd have to knock it down a peg from my previous review. I've since returned to using my Free 3.0 and Hyperfeel TR.

Last edited:
No, I don't think it'll stretch much. I've been using mine heavily for more than a week and they are just as tight as ever. While I do not have any discomfort that others are experiencing, it is tighter than the others and after using my other/older trainers, the TR1 just doesn't stand up to it as much as I had initially though. I'd have to knock it down a peg from my previous review. I've since returned to using my Free 3.0 and Hyperfeel TR.

does this shoe itself fit narrow or was it only the beast mode pair? nerd.gif

I think the whole line is narrow but I can't really say because I only own and tried on one pair.

What shoe can these be compared to in terms of fit?

7.0 trainers? Vomeros? Pegasus?

Wanting to know before I buy that UGA pair next week.

Definitely not the Pegasus, I find those extremely wide. Vomeros too.

The thing that really makes this shoe narrow is how low the upper is, it really hugs your feet and isn't too pliable and doesn't really have padding, it goes straight to some fuse material and then mesh.

Vomero and Pgasus has some room in their cushioning in that regard.

nice colorways.. but if the shoe is really narrow/not comfortable like most are saying... :smh: :smh: :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom