2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
AT funny thing is that in every interview I watched NBA players say that contracts are given to you based on WHAT YOU DID. Not WHAT YOU'RE GOING TO DO.

Well than go look at WHAT HE DID.

:lol: I'm just starting to believe most NTers in the sports and training section just have a lot of animosity built inside of them, and this is where they come to release the frustration. No other reason why I can explain why there's so many negative minded people that post here.

Last edited:
There's a difference with Broussard. He usually sends out info he got from "sources" long after a bunch of others report it and it's been sitting out there for 10, 15 min. I don't think he's ever broke any story, let alone be on time.

Even reporters who tweet out things close to each other usually credit a reporter that broke it first.

Small things that add up to the fake-*** journalist feeling about him

Last edited:
This tweet just says "sources say:"

What the prob is?
its not the use of "sources".

It's the use of "sources" to jack breaking news 15-30 minutes after the fact, rather than credit whomever the news came from.

The Woj tweet you posted was a unique tweet of news.

It would be an issue if writer X tweeted such news and then 30 minutes later Woj barges in and tweets out "sources" told him so and so, when in reality he saw writer X's tweet and wanted to make it his own breaking news.

End of the day, you are right. It's not a big issue. Just hilarious to me is all.

Last edited:
There's a difference with Broussard. He usually sends out info he got from "sources" long after a bunch of others report it and it's been sitting out there for 10, 15 min. I don't think he's ever broke any story, let alone be on time.

Even reporters who tweet out things close to each other usually credit a reporter that broke it first.

Small things that add up to the fake-*** journalist feeling about him

Didn't he break the Lebron to Miami signing prior to the decision?

kyrie has missed 65 games in 3 seasons.

You're not paying Kyrie for his past. You're paying him for the future of talent he brings to the table.

You guys really surprised at the fact that an All-Star MVP at 21 years old isn't qualified for a Max contract? And than all of this:

2× NBA All-Star (2013–2014)
NBA All-Star Game MVP (2014)
NBA Rookie of the Year (2012)
NBA All-Rookie First Team (2012)
NBA Three-Point Shootout champion (2013)
NBA Rising Stars Challenge MVP (2012)

:lol: at these haters man.

oh look, it's you.

how am i a hater for posting "he's missed 65 games in 3 years". was that statement a hateful statement? or was it a fact. draw your own conclusions.

he has a ton of potential, and that's clearly what he's being paid for, but you're lying to yourself if you don't think there's a little cause for concern for a player who was injured in college and still hasn't put together a full season. all that, plus the whole zeke comparison.

AT always getting shot at :lol:... But on the real tho, ain't you say bron was headed back to Cleveland b?

Posting meaningless awards.

:lol: :smh:

Caught that too.

Rising Challenger MVP. Lolwut?

Caught that too huh.

Did you also catch the fact that in the history of the NBA, the players that have gone on to win the same exact awards that Kyrie has already at this point of his career have gone on to be some of the greatest players ever?

Or are we not catching facts again? Or do we just catch the nearest qualified similar sentimental post as yours, add your little 02. And run with it?

Oh

Kyrie leaves.............everybody laughs and makes jokes about the city
Kyrie stays............... Cleveland spent too much and everybody cracks jokes :smh:

So Broussard tweets his info late, I get it. Lol, obviously he's got more important things to do(more important than work is pretty dumb **** though) but that doesn't make it wrong, his followers still gotta know what's up, bad news for them it's just going to come a few minutes late when Broussrd finishes up his morning Cherrios

kyrie has missed 65 games in 3 seasons.

Kyrie signed pretty quick. I wonder how many of those unhappy Kyrie stories were even true.
$90 millon changes a lot when your a kid.

he has done nothing IMO to show hes worth $90 mill
You're not paying Kyrie for his past. You're paying him for the future of talent he brings to the table.

You guys really surprised at the fact that an All-Star MVP at 21 years old isn't qualified for a Max contract? And than all of this:

2× NBA All-Star (2013–2014)
NBA All-Star Game MVP (2014)
NBA Rookie of the Year (2012)
NBA All-Rookie First Team (2012)
NBA Three-Point Shootout champion (2013)
NBA Rising Stars Challenge MVP (2012)

laugh.gif
at these haters man.
Rising Star MVP. Dion Waitors did the same thing. (means nothing)

3Pt. Shootout Jason Kapono and James Jones did the same thing. (means nothing)

All Rookie First team. Nothing to brag about.

Rookie of the year in 2011 but no Finals MVP like 2011 Rookie Kawhi Leonard.

All Star MVP (he had a good game, but still a exhibition match.)

2x All Star but never reached the playoffs.

He got paid for what they expect him to do in the future because of what he did in the past. Simple.

Kyrie is good but he isn't worth a Max Deal.

Caught that too huh.

Did you also catch the fact that in the history of the NBA, the players that have gone on to win the same exact awards that Kyrie has already at this point of his career have gone on to be some of the greatest players ever?

Or are we not catching facts again? Or do we just catch the nearest qualified similar sentimental post as yours, add your little 02. And run with it?

Oh

You posted irrelevant awards. Minus whale post his high school accolades as well.

Last edited:
I'm just trying to understand what the issue is with Broussard, so I can pick a side, is all. Appreciate the breakdown on the subject. 100% serious

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom