2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
roll.gif
no chill
this guy

Wolves should ask nothing less of Wiggins. That Bennett/Waiters offer is straight trash...
Yeah, they should definitely shoot for getting Wiggins.  I'm interested to see how the whole Love being traded thing plays out.  The Wolves better not get too greedy because they could end up getting desperate and taking a bad deal or they might blow it altogether, not trade Love, and have him walk after the season.

Last edited:
Its classic cause Embiid keeps saying alright thats it im done and then comes back with a classic tweet

Embiid is the clear favorite for Twitter Rookie of the Year
laugh.gif
He's really killing it lol.  I saw him out in santa monica last weekend.  If these tweets had gone out before then, I probably would have said what's up and given him props for his twitter commentary.

Edit: If this makes it sound like I know him or something, I unfortunately do not

Last edited:
790 -

"there was a guy on Twitter last week that reported seeing the Gilbert and Lebron meeting at the Rusty Pelican and everyone laughed at him" 

cavs are gonna be filthy on 2k. i wonder how low they're gonna turn dwade's rating down..?

The funniest part of this thread to me is the lack of defenders for dwade. If somebody goes at Rose, literally seconds later there are like 3-4 Rose fans coming to his defense....but nobody says **** in regards to wade. lmaooooo ****** be like man wade is washed, wade is done, and all you see is a stream of alonzo gifs lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom