2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
gif.gif

#NeverForget

jeremy-lin-airball-o.gif

This too. Good luck LA

What do you guys think CLE should do with the Love situation?

Personally, I think they SHOULD NOT let go of Wiggins. That young man is in the absolute best possible situation. Under the tutelage of Bron, he could absolutely flourish in a couple years and the Cavs could have themselves another wing superstar. Bron and Wiggins on the wings defensively would be a nightmare for opposing teams. But at the same time, if they bring in Love now- they would be instant title contenders. It's a tough situation.

Was on the elevator with my kicks hat on...old white dude proceeds to mention that he used to support the knicks. I ask him what happened?

He proceed s to tell me he stopped watching when allen Iverson and those thugs and hood rats came in the league.

What do you guys think CLE should do with the Love situation?

Personally, I think they SHOULD NOT let go of Wiggins. That young man is in the absolute best possible situation. Under the tutelage of Bron, he could absolutely flourish in a couple years and the Cavs could have themselves another wing superstar. Bron and Wiggins on the wings defensively would be a nightmare for opposing teams. But at the same time, if they bring in Love now- they would be instant title contenders. It's a tough situation.
exactly i could see bron/wiggins like mj/jordan 2.0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom