2014 NIKE FREE 5.0 & FLYKNIT FREE 4/1/14

Didn't know we had an official 2014 FK Free Thread. Posted this in the other FK threads last night:

View media item 943426
I know this is a women's shoe and they fit slightly different from men's but I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that they're TTS all around. Ankle area isn't tight at all, toebox is wide and roomy. The only part of the shoe that is a little tight is the midfoot area. But I attribute this to the fact that they're a women's shoe, and due to the new, stitched-in tongue. Nothing overwhelming or cause to go up a half size though, and this coming from a wide footer.

Unfortunately the tongue is pretty high. That's partially due to the way that it's stitched in, as well as how long it actually is. Overall though, a very nice and comfortable shoe. I'll definitely be grabbing some more pairs.

^^ Nice pic! That pretty much solidified my eventual purchase of the MC flyknit free 4.0s. I'm just hoping there is a wide scale release!!

will head over to FNL on Friday.
happy.gif

Can I get some examples of local running stores?  Are you talking little mom and pops or like a sports authority or something?

Depends on the area you live. Easiest way might be to google search "running stores in (your town name)"

I picked up my MC 4.0 a week ago at a local running store.

As somebody else stated, wide toe box and narrow through the middle/arch area. The middle/arch area will stretch and once they do the shoes feel amazing.

Back
Top Bottom