2014 Nissan 370z Coupe or 2015 Dodge Challenger SXT Plus?

I'm going to buy a new car soon and have narrowed it down to these two cars. A 2014 Nissan 370z and a 2015 Dodge Challenger SXT plus.

I like the Dodge because it have back seat, comfortable ride and offer more interior rooms but the Nissan have better sport look. Which one should i go for?

If i do i get the Z what color should i get? Black or White? Help me decide please.

370Z>>>>>>Any non SRT Challenger.I'd get a G37 over the 370 though cause of the back seats (very small but can be useful in a pinch)

Dudes saying "Hemi" when OP said SXT :lol:

Last edited:
Not sure if y'all know what sxt means

That's a tough one but if I had 1 second to choose, I'd go with the z. They are mad sporty and the challenger is od big and probably hard to maneuver.

370Z>>>>>>Any non SRT Challenger.I'd get a G37 over the 370 though cause of the back seats (very small but can be useful in a pinch)

Dudes saying "Hemi" when OP said SXT :lol:

Lol. Also im not getting no Hemi when gas price is 4 dollars lol.

370 definitely.

I'm bias though cause I can't see myself ever buying a domestic other than a Ford Focus ST

Last edited:
Hemi.

/thread

he said SXT, thats the V6

but if you want a nice car id go with the chally. the new ones are so nice inside and out especially if its loaded. I dont approve of the V6 models but they are still nice all around

youll get some looks and props on the road

i hate these type of threads because it some how always makes me question peoples purchasing decisions.  

How you gonna say no to the hemi because gas is too expensive...yet you are in the market for a $30k car. 
buy a camry/civic/corolla/accord....save the rest

Last edited:
i hate these type of threads because it some how always makes me question peoples purchasing decisions.  

How you gonna say no to the hemi because gas is too expensive...yet you are in the market for a $30k car. 

:lol:

come on man, people gotta buy a car but if your car is blowing through $60 of gas in less than a week it adds up. more expenses.

plenty of people spend $40k on a car with a 4 or V6 because of gas. not everyone wants a v8 because they dont need the power or dont wanna spend a crap ton of money on has especially since prices are going up and up and up

laugh.gif

come on man, people gotta buy a car but if your car is blowing through $60 of gas in less than a week it adds up. more expenses.

plenty of people spend $40k on a car with a 4 or V6 because of gas. not everyone wants a v8 because they dont need the power or dont wanna spend a crap ton of money on has especially since prices are going up and up and up
and a lot of people make dumb decisions

But i secede on this topic.  I am not a car guy.  They all get you from A-B.

Last edited:

buy a camry/civic/corolla/accord....save the rest

Correct me if I am wrong, but don't all Nissans with the high performance 6 cylinder engines require premium fuel(91 octane)? My '05 pathfinder did.
So wouldn't your requirement to avoid 4.00 a gallon eliminate the Z? I live in California and have to put 91 in my vehicle. OP, I don't know where you live but premium has been over 4.00 for quite a while now.

Back
Top Bottom