2014 Nissan GT-R Track Pack Edition

look like a Honda and Nissan z had a baby. tail looks like Ferrari spydr. Would like it a lil longer/bigger, Ide whip tho

One of my favorite cars
pimp.gif
.  A lot of people say it's ugly, but it's a thing of beauty, in my opinion...

I still want to sit in on myself.

I found it interesting that Amy MacDonald said it wasn't that great on Top Gear (and her list of cars is relatively impressive).

Said the GTR isn't loud enough, and the interior wasn't that great.

Makes me wonder which will be better to own the new M3 or the GTR (taking more than just speed into account).

I found it interesting that Amy MacDonald said it wasn't that great on Top Gear (and her list of cars is relatively impressive).

Makes me wonder which will be better to own the new M3 or the GTR (taking more than just speed into account).
Amy seems like she's just into the nice looking sports cars.  Not to hate on her because she does have a point with the interior being mostly plastic, but I think she just wanted a sports car to show off, not really interested in taking it to the track.

As a daily driver, you'd definitely get the most out of the M3, not to mention it's considerably cheaper.  I think the GTR is more of a track/weekend car, the ride is so stiff and the interior isn't that great, so you probably wouldn't want to sit in one everyday.

Side note: this girl at my school drives a GTR, repainted it light blue and put a huge spoiler in the back
sick.gif
mean.gif
.  Probably the ugliest GTR I've ever seen...

Amy seems like she's just into the nice looking sports cars.  Not to hate on her because she does have a point with the interior being mostly plastic, but I think she just wanted a sports car to show off, not really interested in taking it to the track.

As a daily driver, you'd definitely get the most out of the M3, not to mention it's considerably cheaper.  I think the GTR is more of a track/weekend car, the ride is so stiff and the interior isn't that great, so you probably wouldn't want to sit in one everyday.

Side note: this girl at my school drives a GTR, repainted it light blue and put a huge spoiler in the back :x :smh: .  Probably the ugliest GTR I've ever seen...

That's the thing. I think I found her opinion interesting because honestly, it was the first negative opinion I'd heard. And it came from a 'daily driver' All the reviews I hear are from people who use it on the track.

Anyway you're probably right a out the M3/ M4

That's the thing. I think I found her opinion interesting because honestly, it was the first negative opinion I'd heard. And it came from a 'daily driver' All the reviews I hear are from people who use it on the track.

Anyway you're probably right a out the M3/ M4
honestly debating between this and the m3/m4 in a few years when i can upgrade my whip id figure it be the reverse as nissan would be more reliable as a DD than a beamer

ive driven both and the GTR is def faster and feels sportier but the m3 looks better inside and out imo these 2 cars on my realistic dream car list (if i had money to blow id cop a lambo or rari)

another problem is ppl like to be annoying and will try and crack jokes if i drop nearly 100k on a nissan
laugh.gif

I'm waiting for the 2010 GTR to drop down to $30,000 then im gonna get one. I have seen used ones for 45k-60k

I crashed and totalled my 350z two years ago. Currently drive a 04 accord (wack I know, but reliable and economic). My motive right now is to save enough money to finance a house and try to hold my desires back for a few yrs until GTR prices drop and cop one. This is my dream car and I'm set on achieving it!

Nismo tuned GT-R. I feel like they could take off more weight but they are holding back

View media item 659913
Leaked photos shown here are being reported as the new Nissan GT-R Nismo, set to debut officially this week in Tokyo.

nissan-gt-r-nismo-leaked-2Reports suggest the car will make 585 hp and 480 lb-ft of torque, which is a 50 hp increase over the normal GT-R and an added 27 lb-ft of torque. The power increases come thanks to a larger turbochager along with a beefed up intake and exhaust system.

2013 Tokyo Motor Show Preview

It also gets grippier Dunlop SP Sport Maxx GT tires and there will be an optional track package meant to further enhance handling with revisions aimed at lowering the car’s Nurburgring lap time. The package is composed of carbon fiber aerodynamic enhancements that also help shed roughly 143 lbs.

Expect official information from Nissan, soon to be reported during AutoGuide’s live coverage from the show floor.

Editor’s note: AutoGuide received an email from Nissan saying the numbers rumored here aren’t accurate. A spokesman declined to provide correct numbers, citing the official release tomorrow.

http://www.autoguide.com/auto-news/2013/11/nissan-gt-r-nismo-leaks-before-tokyo-motor-show.html

I don't know much about why some cars have such output.

Can someone explain why this GT-R is just beasting over cars that coast a quarter mill? I seen the races and this thing is goes ham.

I'm definitely going to have a blue one of these to compliment my red Z in the next couple of years. I love this vehicle.

Back
Top Bottom