2014 Toyota 4-Runner

I dig it, it's like a 90's 4runner made for 2013
Love the look. 4Runners always been
pimp.gif
to me
Looks dope to me. i'd def drive something like this
pimp.gif

it got too much going on in the front and rear of the truck...man why can they keep the 2001 body style.

The last of the "real" Japanese SUVs

:smh: at what Nissan did to the Pathfinder. At least they still have the Xterra though.

Last edited:
I'm really thinking of trading my TL for something rugged, 4runner, tundra.. but damn they are expensive. Even for used ones.. that's why I have been looking at titans

Looks like they type of truck that still going to be on the road 15 years from now.

I have a soft spot in my heart for 4Runners. First car was a 94 White and I loved it to death.

I hate the front fascia on this new one but everything else looks great. If i were in the market, I would consider this thing fasho.

I'm really thinking of trading my TL for something rugged, 4runner, tundra.. but damn they are expensive. Even for used ones.. that's why I have been looking at titans

Tacoma starts at $17k and the Tundra at $25k. I don't think it is that bad, The V8 Tundra ($27k) is actually pretty fast for a truck too, 0-60 in 6.3 seconds, I know that isn't what trucks are for but that is a bit surprising considering there are so many smaller cars that are much, much slower these days.

damn...the 4runner was the first car i learned to drive in. i got a soft spot for the older models. they were very reliable. toyota is gonna kill the 4 runner with this new model. looks HORRIBLE! almost as ugly as the pontiac aztek.

Last edited:

Tacoma starts at $17k and the Tundra at $25k. I don't think it is that bad, The V8 Tundra ($27k) is actually pretty fast for a truck too, 0-60 in 6.3 seconds, I know that isn't what trucks are for but that is a bit surprising considering there are so many smaller cars that are much, much slower these days.
Yeah.. but I want the 5.7 crewmax tundra limited.. lol

Back
Top Bottom