2015-2016 NBA Media Day Photos

been a while since I've been in S/T, usually @you big dummy starts up and keeps the Media Day thread going... I also just noticed that 2015 Off season thread, so if these pics are already in there or if this thread has already been posted, go ahead and delete this.

PJ Hairston looks like he eats cigarettes and washes them down w/ shots of 409.

Also... :x @ all these random #'s on the Celtics. Too many retired #'s and dudes gotta pick bum jersey #s. Probably gonna be the first franchise at some point to assign letters instead of digits.

"At point guard, letter Y, Tim Smith."

Last edited:

Also... :x @ all these random #'s on the Celtics. Too many retired #'s and dudes gotta pick bum jersey #s. Probably gonna be the first franchise at some point to assign letters instead of digits.

Or triple digits

Or triple digits

"At center, number 102, ________."

:lol: :smh:

Gonna be a long time before Celtics retire anymore numbers so I think they are safe for another 30 years

:lol: at PJ Hairston

:smh: :lol: at "letter Y"

why was james harden wearing Nike shoes. Thought he was with adidas now? And why was mike scott at hawks camp, isnt he facing like 20 years? lol

Back
Top Bottom