2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shirt is awful. This is the fourth time I've seen someone post it in the last twenty minutes and I really don't get it. Who would pay 65$ for this thing?

People were printing their own Pablo shirts & selling them on eBay for $20 :lol:

the Nets filed to trademark Swamp Dragons :nerd:
Wait what?

CgIVTmzW4AA7dX3.jpg:large

How many people see Houston winning a game? I mean Harden is an offensive weapon but it's defense you want to play against the Warriors and I just don't see it. For mine a straight sweep perhaps for the Warriors in the first round?

New York Cesars 
pimp.gif

double entendre naming the team after a pizza chain and the GOAT NY basketball player 

How many people see Houston winning a game? I mean Harden is an offensive weapon but it's defense you want to play against the Warriors and I just don't see it. For mine a straight sweep perhaps for the Warriors in the first round?
Man I have to give the Rockets at least 1 game. 

They have this thing they do where they get hot and make runs and you're like how in TF are they doing this...

WE've seen it time and time again in the regular season and playoffs.

Harden is good for 1 game, I'd like to think.

Plus, it's not like GSW has a top defense.

ON paper or advanced metrics I'm sure they are, but they give up 100 to everybody man.

They can be scored on easily and heavily, then they go streaking

Last edited:

Man I have to give the Rockets at least 1 game. 
They have this thing they do where they get hot and make runs and you're like how in TF are they doing this...

WE've seen it time and time again in the regular season and playoffs.
Harden is good for 1 game, I'd like to think.

Plus, it's not like GSW has a top defense.
ON paper or advanced metrics I'm sure they are, but they give up 100 to everybody man.
They can be scored on easily and heavily, then they go streaking

50 bucks the Mavs win at least 2 games.

Deal or naw?

unless patrick beverly beats steph with a baton prior to the series starting, the rockets will most likely not win a gm

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom