2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.

Domino effect

Noah and Pau for sure are out of there. Maybe Jimmy is too now.
Holy ****, it still hasn't hit me that Rose won't be in a Bulls uni next year. I know he wasn't close to MVP form, but still. If Jimmy is gone too, then this season is gonna be hell to watch. But I doubt Jimmy is gone.

WOW

Taking me back to my childhood Allan Houston off the glass game/series winner days. Rose and Melo? :nthat:

Wow at Rose going to the Knicks. I really hope he can stay healthy but with that black cloud hanging over the Knicks he might play 30 games max. :smh:

Rose gonna have 2 young beautiful Dominican girls from Wash Heights rubbing his knees after every game and make the All Star team.

NBA 365 days of the year man.

So much new gear to buy.
laugh.gif
 Get a Knicks avy pls

I like Deyonta a little more. Taller, longer standing reach, showed more flashes offensively.

I feel you, Deyonta is more of a 5 too. He's definitely the better talent but I'm not sure he will be there at 21 and you know they drafting a guard with the Jazz pick.

Like i said earlier. I like D Rose. I just don't know if i like him on the Knicks. Not trying to get my hopes up and less than 40 games in he's out for maybe the rest of the season. This ain't the same dude that won an mvp. When you root for the Knicks healthy pessimism is your best friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom