• Scooby Wright

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adoree' Jackson

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
With no type of offensive line that could win in the trenches, Oregon had no chance of staying undefeated. USC gotta be upset that Oregon isnt on the schedule. We would have a duck feast this season with the lack of offensive line continuity they have this year

Last edited:
As always the rankings are beginning to shake themselves out naturally, which is why all the crying up until this point was so unnecessary

Coach Frost says Mariota wasn't/isn't 100%

Last edited:
As always the rankings are beginning to shake themselves out naturally, which is why all the crying up until this point was so unnecessary

Coach Frost says Mariota wasn't/isn't 100%

said the same thing last year when we lost |I

im tired of losing period

Ummm teams in major conferences going undefeated isn't very likely. You should expect a loss every year :lol:

I guess we can look on the bright side its still a lot of football to be played out

They'd come out clean before Alabama and definitely FSU will lose a game.
KState Baylor and OState the only hiccups for OU if you ask me, all home games though. Not likely they lake any of those TBH

At TCU this weekend is going to be tough, they always play us well.

USC gonna get it too
laugh.gif

Don't get carried away. Unless you're saying you plan to power run at us for 4 quarters and beat up our D Line...?

You're not marching up and down throwing on our secondary or running those weak *** dives that almost cost you the game. Better hope your pass rush shows up again too because our receivers >>>>>> *

Hopefully your redzone play calling stays as awful as it was last night. We'll gladly take that. Ask Stanford.

I'm always worried about Zona, but lettuce be cereal. Your defense is HORRIBLE. And next week is the classic example of a let down situation for y'all. Big win, riding high, capable opponent coming in the following week.

Last edited:
They pulled a choke last year. OSU is the worst at this, Basketball and Football.
I don't think they will beat them this year though, No

Ok. State beat OU once in like the last 10 years, as long as they have Mike Gundy they won't do anything against us. I actually believe Gundy will look elsewhere after this year considering he almost left last year. Should have some good openings this year.

Last edited:
I feel bad for Tony when he shows up to campus on Monday

Its not his fault but locals are not going to forgive him :smh:

To be honest, very ticky tack penalty but I think they called it because he carried away the celebration for so long and it wasn't directly near the play. If you include him running with his teammate then doing the bow it's a good 10-15 seconds of celebrating.

Does the Oregon loss help or hurt MSU if (big if... might lose tomorrow) State wins out.

On the one hand, it knocks Oregon down, but on the other, it makes our loss to Oregon look worse.

En-route to East Lansing as I type 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Does the Oregon loss help or hurt MSU if (big if... might lose tomorrow) State wins out.

On the one hand, it knocks Oregon down, but on the other, it makes our loss to Oregon look worse.

En-route to East Lansing as I type :nthat:  

It hurts MSU, ultimately.

I don't get why fans with clear holes in their teams are asking about "what if we win out...?" scenarios.

And lol at Oregon fans saying they'll win out and face a "ranked" Arizona team in the Pac 12 championship. An Oregon team that hasn't even had its cheeks clapped by Stanford or Cal yet and an Arizona that is yet to play USC, UCLA, or ASU.

350x700px-LL-27959579_tumblr_mcx9gzIlbJ1rxl1gv.gif

Last edited:
I don't get why fans with clear holes in their teams are asking about "what if we win out...?" scenarios.

And lol at Oregon fans saying they'll win out and face a "ranked" Arizona team in the Pac 12 championship. An Oregon team that hasn't even had its cheeks clapped by Stanford or Cal yet and an Arizona that is yet to play USC, UCLA, or ASU.

350x700px-LL-27959579_tumblr_mcx9gzIlbJ1rxl1gv.gif

like I said still a lot of football is to be played no matter if you are FSU, Bama, Oregon, OU or any team in the top 10!

Sidenote: Pac-12 refs are the worst in the country, and it's not even close.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom