2015 New Orleans Saints Official Thread--[[[Who Dat ]]]

All 3 of us lol Who Dat ?!!

View media item 82366
images

10333507_G.jpg

Last edited:
Checking in. Missed the game, but good to start the season with a W :pimp:

WHO DAT!!!! Ahh. The boys came through this Sunday. Defense was much improved. Drew wasn't his razor sharp self and we were still able to get the W. I'm not going to put a ton of stock into that game though. I think Atlanta is going to struggle with protection all season. The Saints were able to get pressure with 4 at times. The last time that happened was.......the early 90s. On to Tampa. WHO DAT!!!!!!!!!!!

Where y'all at? Hopefully we can close this one out. We can't get anything in the redzone :smh:

From BR, so you already know what it is. Them boys 3-0! Y'all know what happened last time! Who Dat!!

I only caught the 4th quarter cause of reffing but the D is looking amazing. Les needs to call Rob Ryan asap

5-0!!! Bears couldn't handle us! Only other undefeated team is the Chiefs, smh. This bye week'll be good to us. Now I'm just gonna sit back & watch the Broncos DESTROY the Cowboys. I HATE them. [emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128169[/emoji][emoji]128078[/emoji][emoji]128078[/emoji][emoji]128078[/emoji]

^^ lol

1st win in da chi since 2000 & drew brees 1st time beatin the bears period...I harbor bad feelings against the bears from that 06 season :smh:

even tho we only had 66 yds rushing it was strong...the way the offense is we don't need a 100+ yd rusher...the scary thing is the team didn't peak yet; they only getting better...patriots next week ya heard me

I'm just saying. Dude couldn't even throw a TD. Our D has improved overall, & our safeties & CBs ain't bad either. They'd be better off trying to run against us.

Back
Top Bottom