2016 Houston Rockets Pre-Season Thread - Preseason Finale vs Spurs

It totally slipped my mind that they're still young. I mean, I know they haven't been in the league a long time (even though it feels like it), seeing the numbers 23 and 25 is crazy.

As for tonight, let's hope to God there's a do-ever instead of a continuation of the last game. Having another effort like that against the Warriors will get the Rockets beat by 45. After a certain point, it seems like New Orleans just stopped guarding Curry. I'm not sure the last time when he actually was guarded to be honest.

i believe Harden is trying to be patient and feel his teammates out…actively trying to balance play making/scoring. But I don't think there's really a valid scheme or plan of attack to bring it all together.

At the game and all the energy in TC left in the 2nd qtr. Team is playing like complete **** right now

no chemistry whatsoever 
tired.gif
mean.gif
And it's so agonizing. It's a lot of standing around and confusion, like the Texans on defense.
0-2 
mean.gif

as said. long season they gotta build it. Dwight stay in foul trouble, man.

I like what I saw from Ty and Montrezl for sure.

Where is DMo at

:lol: you aint lying. Dude racks up 3 founds in minutes like its in style. A lot of times he doesn't commit em but still

I swear out of the multitude of fouks Dwight gets a game, 2 may actually get legit ones. He can't even get in position before getting a whistle thrown at him. Felt like I was watching the NFL with yellow flags on the court

I swear out of the multitude of fouks Dwight gets a game, 2 may actually get legit ones. He can't even get in position before getting a whistle thrown at him. Felt like I was watching the NFL with yellow flags on the court
That "moving screen" 3rd foul was just terrible.

Welp...different year, different players same old Rockets. I know they haven't had a lot of practice time but it still looks like Mchale is content with Dwight's useless post ups and James going 1 on 5.

They got time to get it fixed but there's too much talent on this team to constantly get dump trucked by GSW. Rockets should at least be competing.

I still would like to know why Harrell was taken out the game for almost 2 entire quarters. It wasn't like he went through some scoring drought and got in the doghouse or something. What was it, because of the tech he got, in which was something reactionary from what Draymond Green should've been teched for??

Back
Top Bottom