2016 Houston Rockets Pre-Season Thread - Preseason Finale vs Spurs

Harden needs to wake up its not offseason no more bruh. Crazy thing about it I would of been furious if this was leading into the playoffs.

Im still not even up in arms that we are winless. The Rockets of now are known to do these types of things :lol:

Dudes do this then wanna go and win 10 straight

vs Thunder tonight....This could be another 20 point loss. :smh:

nah b...this will be a 50 point loss if they play the way they played in the 2nd half against the Heat.

harden challenged lil b, the kardashians, and adidas in one offseason.

he basically cursed himself.

:lol: . That Kardashian pum pum been destroyin' ninjas for years. It seems only Yeezus is immune.

Seriously though..Harden and all the writers are saying don't panic...we got 79 more games...but you'd think after going to the WCF this team would come back hungry as hell. I can accept losing but at least play hard. Montrez the only dude out there gettin' after it. The rest of the team is playing like its the week before the all star break. We'll see what they do tonight.

i don't think it's a lack of effort. i think it's a genuine chemistry issue. not knowing where guys are going to be, or their new roles. it seems off for a team that added 1 guy, but the flow has been drastically slowed down

The lack of chemistry is automatic since they've barely played together do to injuries and such, but waiting on guys to shoot before you even attempt to contest, or just launching bricks and immediately fouling cause you're getting blown by on the other end, that's straight up effort and desire.

a win tonight would be HUGE 

leggo y'all #REDNATION

pimp.gif

I'm just puzzled by the lack of effort right now, though it's been better. It's the simple things too. Example, there was a play where Dwight missed the last FT, 3 OKC guys were hustling for the rebound, Marcus Thornton is the only Rocket close to the ball while OKC is hustling, and he just waits for one of them to come up with the ball. I just don't get it

finally 
pimp.gif

Beard induing his shot 
pimp.gif

Lawson 
pimp.gif

Thornton 
pimp.gif

Howard 
pimp.gif

Great defense from Ariza, Bev, Brew, Capela 
pimp.gif

#REDNATION

The first game I didn't watch this year...we win.
I guess I'm done watching games this year folks. :lol:

This is the Rockets team I was hoping to see at the beginning. Great win. Gradually saw hustle and effort, and guys were simply taking smarter shots. Drawing fouls on Westbrook was key, and the Rockets took full advantage of it. For these pas t few years, no matter who have been on the Rockets and OKC rosters, these games are always fun :lol:

Beard, Howard, Thornton :pimp: :pimp:

Ariza and Bev timely defense and shots :pimp: :pimp:

Brewer hustle :pimp:

View media item 1772606View media item 1772607View media item 1772608View media item 1772609View media item 1772610View media item 1772611View media item 1772612View media item 1772613View media item 1772614View media item 1772615View media item 1772616View media item 1772617View media item 1772618
Can't forget about Lawson making clutch plays too. Some of his driving to the baskets were very timely

Last edited:
The team goes as the bench goes, especially Brewer. He plays well we usually win.

Thornton did work though, not just scoring but some key rebounds/defensive plays in the fourth.

i wish KJ could get meaningful minutes. i want to see him play defense and run out with the bench unit

Ty must be a sneaker free agent...rocked Kobe's and crazylights last night

Seeing that jersey on JJ just re-affirms new uni's are needed ASAP

^That jersey looked terrible on him :lol:

Won't be an easy game tonight vs the Magic. They beat us once last year, and if I remember correctly, we got lazy in the 4th quarter and made them look like world beaters.

Same. I don't really even wear jerseys cause I just buy the shirts, but the main reason I don't have a Rockets jersey in particular is cause it is so ugly. Would def get the red/yellow alternate though

Team store was having a fire sale on a version of Harden's jersey's during a home game late in the year last year. Wifey slips out at halftime and surprises me with it in the 4th. I was like :\ Thanks babe.

Now every game we go to its like...

you sure you don't want to wear your jersey...

Nah, why don't you wear it :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom