2016 Jordan Olympic gold metallic legit check

Does not having size tags make them fake or real?

• Fake

• Real

Results are only viewable after voting.
IMG_0197.JPG
IMG_0199.JPG
IMG_0200.JPG
IMG_0201.JPG
IMG_0205.JPG
Paid $130 for these size 10.5 off Kijiji/Craigslist seemed perfectly real and tongues reflected like they should. But today I became concerned when I realized that there are no size tags inside the shoes! Is this normal for the Olympic gold 5s or any 5s???(never owned a pair of 5s before) Please help!

Attachments

• IMG_0199.JPG
    IMG_0199.JPG
    935.1 KB · Views: 34
There should be a size tag the tongue is held in to place by straps that are sewn to the mid sole look on the inner part of each shoe there you'll find the size tag

No worries its kinda hidden I just went and took a pic was gonna show you what I meant. You did find it right?

Size tag or not I believe these may be fakes..Tooling looks off especially the size of the back panel and jumpman logo. The toe box is also shaped a little weird. Also price you paid may be a little high for a pair in this shape anyway..DS pairs are still going for about retail.

$_3.JPG

That toebox (photo 4) looks odd

Also as the other poster mentioned, the positioning of the jumpman on the heel is
somewhat off center.

Sorry I cannot make a definite call on these without seeing in person.

I can't see any of the pics only was helping with the size tag I forgot to mention

Size tag or not I believe these may be fakes..Tooling looks off especially the size of the back panel and jumpman logo. The toe box is also shaped a little weird. Also price you paid may be a little high for a pair in this shape anyway..DS pairs are still going for about retail.

$_3.JPG
Hmm ok thanks I'll have to look, the condition is mostly from me wearing them since I've got them I may of creased the toe box a certain way myself but there's no way I could've changed the jumpman a bit concerning But I paid $130 CA so $100 US

That toebox (photo 4) looks odd

Also as the other poster mentioned, the positioning of the jumpman on the heel is
somewhat off center.

Sorry I cannot make a definite call on these without seeing in person.
The photos were taken in a rush and I believe are on an angle that's why the jumpman appears on an angle

The photos were taken in a rush and I believe are on an angle that's why the jumpman appears on an angle
My friend..That photo is not at an angle..It's pretty straight on..Notice the size of the heel panel and the stitching..Also notice the placement of the heel logos. They are high bc that back panel is too big. Put the heel pic you posted and the one I posted side by side you should be able to see the difference between the two.

Back
Top Bottom