2016 NBA All Star Weekend Is Officially a Wrap!

Who had the best performance of All Star Saturday?

• Zach Lavine

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aaron Gordon

• Klay Thompson

• Karl-Anthony Towns

• Kevin Hart

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Andre Drummond? seriously?

they couldn't think of someone else?...

Lavine will win clean again anyway

I remember last year people were talking about how wiggins would be in it this year in his home country to challenge his teammate. Guess not. Would've been cool to see.

Last edited:
so not skin color but "personality and actions" determines race to you?

afro attributes? i hope this isnt code for what i think it is

maybe u should jus stop now before it gets worse

What are you talking about?
I said bottom line is skin color or race doesn't matter.
What matters is what a Person does!

I remember last year people were talking about how wiggins would be in it this year in his home country to challenge his teammate. Guess not. Would've been cool to see.

Wiggins should've been in it :smh:

Drummond? Unless he got that creativity like Dwight...i'm not looking forward to watching him.

How are Curry and especially Klay black?
Curry is obviously mixed. His dad was clearly afro but Steph is very bright skinned and his eye color is also very bright too.
And Klay his skin color and face is not even close to have afro genes at all :smile:

It's funny that individuals who are like 50% white and 50% black are often called black.

So because you have bright skin and light eyes, that makes you not black?

Whatever argument you were attempting to make is garbage, so let's just leave it at that and return to the topic at hand.

NBA All Star Game folks...hopefully it's a good one!

You are referring that even if a Person has only a small percentage of an afro gene the person is categorized as black right?
I would maybe agree if the person has more afro attribures than an caucasian (like Obama). Steph Curry is even more bright skinned than Scottie Pippen or John Starks.
Anyway, skin color and other attributes do not matter. What matters is the personality and actions of an player (and human being generally).

This post gave my black *** Cancer.

CaaM3FdUUAENe2C

CaaMnHSUkAAO3Hu.jpg:large

CaaNeTaUkAAxkI2.jpg:large

is there no fashion show this year?
dont remember having big men in the skills contest. interesting to see if they will compete with the guards or against one another

Curry will repeat in 3pt contest

Gordon will win dunk

Isaiah Thomas for the guard skills

Towns for the forwards

You are referring that even if a Person has only a small percentage of an afro gene the person is categorized as black right?
I would maybe agree if the person has more afro attribures than an caucasian (like Obama). Steph Curry is even more bright skinned than Scottie Pippen or John Starks.
Anyway, skin color and other attributes do not matter. What matters is the personality and actions of an player (and human being generally).

This post gave my black *** Cancer.

Yea that was an atrocious post :lol: :lol:

is there no fashion show this year?
dont remember having big men in the skills contest. interesting to see if they will compete with the guards or against one another
More interesting is how the allstar game wil be like.
Will it be a hardfought match like in the 80s and 90s, the 2003 one or rather an offense demonstration with no defense like last year?

Yea that was an atrocious post :lol: :lol:

Guys, just forget it if you misinterpret my post.
I wanted to point out that it is nonsense you claim people like Curry or Obama as black despite in fact they are 50:50 black/white.
Just let them what they are. No need to force label a person. Period.

Last edited:
LaVine will go back to back :smokin

Towns will show why he's the future of big men :smokin :smokin

Curry is obviously mixed. His dad was clearly afro but Steph is very bright skinned and his eye color is also very bright too.
And Klay his skin color and face is not even close to have afro genes at all
smile.gif

It's funny that individuals who are like 50% white and 50% black are often called black.
laugh.gif

roll.gif

Damn, this gave me a good laugh.

nick. nick. you did your thing with this thread. I like all the events and times posted on the first page

Last edited:

And Klay his skin color and face is not even close to have afro genes at all :smile:

:lol:  :rofl:

Damn, this gave me a good laugh.

Skills: Isaiah Thomas
3 Pt: Klay
Dunk: LaVine

Klay is supposed to beat Curry in the 3pt contest?

Concerning the slamdunk contest im not sure what they will display. It's been quite boring after we had seen enough great dunks. It's not easy to top existing dunks in terms of creativity. Hope they dont make those dunks with the muffim candle blowing, plushtoy grab with the jaw or the Sticker dunk by D12.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom