Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Detroit Lions

• Green Bay Packers

• Minnesota Vikings

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
I'm too old to argue about the Lions. Last year did me in. I'll still watch and I'll still support but I'm just a dude with 2 kids and a job.

I know I don't know anything at this point :lol:

I'll say this. The Quinn/Patricia Lions are either going to be good this year or a dumpster fire. The way they are building the team is either going to work really well or not at all.

I'm too old to argue about the Lions. Last year did me in. I'll still watch and I'll still support but I'm just a dude with 2 kids and a job.

I know I don't know anything at this point :lol:

I'll say this. The Quinn/Patricia Lions are either going to be good this year or a dumpster fire. The way they are building the team is either going to work really well or not at all.

I just don't have the time to cruise the message boards these days like I used to. However my energy for a Lions game on Sundays is still just as high. A lot of yelling at the TV and cursing the NFL and officials.

Lions like you said are going to surprise or suck. Last year I thought some of the decisions were horrible. But I have hopes this year they will be a surprise team. Hopefully Stafford's wife has a smooth recovery so that is not weighing on him come the start of the season

They'll be a thorn in the side of the NFCN...2nd place by 2 games. Maybe WC.

Vikings
Lions
Bears
Packets

Back
Top Bottom