2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

people been on that "....... if they get Dwight" for 6 seasons now and that boy been buns 

I had a whole manifesto cued up for the celtics draft but I'm gonna save it in case they trade for nerlens. Any other outcome and I'm letting it sing

Phil been scheming this whole time. If they get Dwight or Whiteside.

Bulls just said "**** it. Blow it up."
laugh.gif
Drose

Melo

PorzinGod

Dwight/Whiteside

NYK Byke?

Stop. It's been common knowledge that he won't get the max and Whiteside knows that too. Whiteside SAID he wants to stay in Miami because we have him a shot when nobody else did. Plus he loves the city. Look at the market. He went house shopping with Riley. You want him to pull a Melo and get a bit more money instead of being in a better situation long term? Which will lead to more money anyways?

Guys say a lot of things, it makes 0 sense for him to take less than the max to stay in Miami, no business sense at all.

The Knicks will offer it and the market is better, you struggle to understand simple things.

If it's not them, it's the Lakers but the game Riley is playing won't work, other teams have just as much to offer.

Look at the age difference between him and the rest of the core, they are all on the wrong side of 30 and past their prime.

Bosh might not even play basketball again, Miami isn't the most attractive situation at all.

How can you say Riley doesn't see value in players when he's the one who pulled Whiteside out of the ymca gym and put him back in the league?

Because he won't give him the max when he proved he's a max player.

If he really cares that much, he would give him what he deserves.

It's not even like it would handicap them.

Dude you have no idea what you're talking about with Whiteside to the Knicks :lol:

Pat Riley has no idea how to see the value of players any more either.

Y'all Miami fans getting too much sun.
Has nothing to do with the sun, just paying attention to the situation. Why do you think he won't get the max from Riley? Riley already publicly said they'll do w/e to keep him. You talking like it's some done deal that he's out. Where are you even getting any of this from? At least what other Heat fans and I have said is concrete info, you're just pulling crap out the air. Maybe you need some sun, too many fantasy scenarios in your head

And dude, for the first time in a while we had rookies and young players getting significant crunch time minutes in the playoffs, but I guess Pat Riley can't see the value in players anymore..:lol:

Last edited:
It's a good move. Melo posting videos of him working out. Looks like he copied wade and lost some weight

This is on par with Dwight going to Hakeem every year for annual summer Nigerian scam. He has been doing this the last few summers and he looks the same, just stop it already Melo.

Last edited:
Let me start this off with unrealistic hype and idiocy.
Rose, Melo, Porkzings and........................BRON/Dwert/Whiteside/Horford?

KNICKS BYKE.

Just heard the pistons looking to go after al horford.
Al Horford  - F/C - Hawks

The Hawks will try to trade their two first-rounders to make re-signing Al Horford easier.

Interesting. The Hawks picked up the No. 12 pick in the Jeff Teague deal on Wednesday. The Hawks also traded their No. 19 pick in a basically salary dump, so this isn't a new trick for them. Horford might actually be on board with staying, and the Hawks making a trade on Thursday would be very revealing.

Last edited:
This is such a Knicks thing to do. Trade for a big-name guy with knee problems whose best days are well behind him. Throwback to the Isiah days.
I'm just glad we didn't give up any first rounders and got rid of Calderon's contract. We sucked last year, and Rose is expiring. I'll give him a shot.

Last edited:
Knicks had nothing to lose.

Rose will ball out in this contract year...just wait on it.

And got rid of Caldos deal

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom