2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

:x at the amount of money being thrown around. Derozan is not a 30mil/year player :lol:

:x at the amount of money being thrown around. Derozan is not a 30mil/year player :lol:

Not even in this market is he worth 30 million, I really thought the Raptors were going to be smarter than this.

I'm disappointed Ujiri.

I got me a manifesto put together of all this Mozgov shade.

Best believe I'm letting the yoppa fly at the end of 2017 too, def won't be pulling a FF

I have a strong feeling that FF has been burning the midnight oil, writing around the clock, and putting the finishing touches to this manifesto. he's just keeping us all on edge to drop that ether (i'm sure i'll get my fair share of negative comments) when we least expect it. I'm going to assume opening day. they're gonna have to change his name to Finally Published

Rockets bout to give Billy Rock Bazemore that 4/80.

my goodness. baze is about to get paid more than Steph Curry..MORE THAN STEPH CURRY. Bazed Gawd used to be a glorified cheerleader on the bench whenever Steph hit a 3. now he's set to make more than him. LIFE COMES AT YOU TOO FAST

Lakers ****** up so badly with the Mozgov deal 
laugh.gif

I'd rather rockets go after Conley. We need a PG bad
Bugatti Baze is about to be overpaid something seriously

Harden is the PG.

Conley don't help you, he's not a catch and shoot guy and he's not better with the ball in his hands than Harden.

Conley excells in the pick and roll but Harden is better so if they are both on the floor, who would you rather have running it?

Conley shoots 36% from 3 on catch and shoot, Baze shoots 40%

Bazemore is also a better finisher in transition than Conley, he's more versatile on defense with being able to guard 1-3 and they are both in 80th percentile in ISO scoring.

Not to mention Bazemore is a year younger with less wear and tear, the decision is easy.

Goodness at the shenanigans already.

These injury prone players cashing out.

Jermaine Oneal about to get a three year 66 Million dollar contract.

Whiteside is still a kid and will always be a kid just look at how he acta. If he leaves miami he'll be Andrew bynum 2.0.

The hard part is making it to the NBA. Once you're there though, for some reason you're apparently going to get $50 mil+ contracts even if you're a worthless scrub human victory cigar.

Last edited:
Bruh...I wake up to see that the Raps decided to pay Derozan like he's Kobe :wow: :wow: :wow: :x :x :x

Last edited:
Yeah it's a ridiculous amount money for derozan but if you're the raptors, what choice did you have? No free agents are trying to go to Toronto and it's not like they're getting high draft picks to hit big on a rookie either.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom