84 'Trek Reps were the coldest though

lg_pt0034_headband_2392.jpg

Last edited:
tristan thompson smashing khloe now.

GSW 2017 NBA Champs.

Congrats guys.

Last edited:
Khloe is bad AF though. 

Attitude is on God level as well, yea I see how she keeps pulling while being a part of a circus.

I could pass on all of her, and her many many attributes because she put that fake **** in her booty and wears a weave. 

JS I can  see the trap, hell 6 Budweisers in me and I'm smashing, regardless. Probably snuggling, leglocking and feet touching too. SHe's bad.

Last edited:
:rofl:
Poor Tristan, well not poor Tristan but the downfall that's coming.

Wonder will Bron have a say how long that goes.

Last edited:
they're like predators. i remember danilo gallanair saying that the kardashian's agent reached out to his ppl and asked if he was interested in a date and being filmed. this was when he was in ny

they're like predators. i remember danilo gallanair saying that the kardashian's agent reached out to his ppl and asked if he was interested in a date and being filmed. this was when he was in ny

Yep Gallo declined :lol: I wonder how many others declined before Kris Humphries accepted the offer

They playing the '97 dunk contest on NBAtv.. Had no clue Ray Allen was in a dunk contest

i remember reading that kim was trying to get at kobe for a min. The rumors turned up higher when he went through that quick separation with vanessa. these chickens are terrible.

I don't know why someone would want to put image of a famous or legendary people on their body? It just seem like the tattoo is a waste of ink and infliction of pain to the skin.

i remember reading that kim was trying to get at kobe for a min. The rumors turned up higher when he went through that quick separation with vanessa. these chickens are terrible.

When I was interning with the Clippers a few years ago, there were some very credible rumors around the lockerroom that Rihanna was trying to get chose by Blake. She was showing up to a bunch of games that season but Blake wasn't bout that Rudeboi life.

Back
Top Bottom