2019-20 New York Jets season thread. 1-4 (10/21 vs NE MNF)

Antonio Allen will be in at corner on Saturday.

We'll see how that goes :rolleyes

Would have hurt us with Milliner and McDougle playing. Now that McDougle is gone and Milliner is hurting, we are even worse off.
So saddened by the McDougle injury. Kid was looking good in training camp. Had high hopes for the dude. We probably would've seen him start at CB some time this season.
Antonio Allen will be in at corner on Saturday.

We'll see how that goes
eyes.gif
pft. at this rate, why not? Dude has the length. It's pre-season. 

secondary is gonna get scorched this year :smh:

why is calvin pace still on this team ???

secondary is gonna get scorched this year
mean.gif

why is calvin pace still on this team ???
^ why not? Dude is the best at sealing the edge vs. the run. He does a lot of things that doesn't show on the stat sheet.

Wilson being Wilson.... 

gets rocked once and he's grabbing his elbow :smh:

and i know i'm od'n on pace but i for some reason only notice when he's ******* up which to me is often ....

gets rocked once and he's grabbing his elbow
mean.gif

and i know i'm od'n on pace but i for some reason only notice when he's ******* up which to me is often ....
to me that's Kyle Wilson. Had enough of his bum ***

well there was the focus today.. Antonio Allen vs. the WR's.

Green with a big gain on Allen

yo this willie colon is gonna get alot of penalties this year, dude is a hot head ....

geno looks ..... ehh ... preseason right ....

This game really exposed our secondary. They didn't even have their starting OTs out there and we still couldn't generate a pass rush. SMH, this will be a interesting season.

Rex ripped the DBs, and rightfully so. Was cool that we came back and won the way we did, Geno and Vick both scoring.

The penalties tho :smh: .

Front 7 is VERY solid, but it looks like our secondary will have MAJOR issues when the front 7 doesn't get any pressure.

Kyle WIlson and Milliner will have to step up BIG TIME for us this season. Damn shame what happened to McDougle too :smh:

Why hasn't Idzik looked into picking up some older vets? Asomugha and Samuel seem like good fits. I'm not saying they should play every down, but they could play some plays for us. Lord knows we need some veteran leadership in the secondary.

Last edited:
Kyle wilson progression has been a what if for years

All will be better when dee the gawd comes back

Pryor's nickname is on-point.
You should see his road splits. In 12 games, he has under 15 grabs, under 200 yards, and no TD.
I'm rooting for Stephen Hill to finally breakthrough, because our offense needs any help we can get.

But I'm almost done with his bum ***.

This is why we can't get sucked in with combine performers. Shades of Heyward-Bey

@WFAN660: Shots fired. Rookie Andre Williams says "#NYGiants are the real New York team." | http://t.co/FcbMbzXmWE #NYG #Jets #NYJ

@Lorenzo_G_Reyes: Rex Ryan on #Giants RB Andre Williams saying NYG are the real team in NY: "The last time I saw him, he was getting smoked by Clemson."

@BigDame900: [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] See you Friday Mr. Williams...#JetLifeeeeee

:pimp: :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom