**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whelp they got us in white on white for color rush.. which we wore game 1 & 2 of the year..

One of our CBs wearing these thou:

IMG_5670.JPG

i wish i had the time to follow baseball as i did when i was younger. too much as an adult to fully follow nfl, nba, mlb. but i start following mlb in september. similar with elway and the broncos, jeter made me a yankees fan.

my broncos, my lakers, my yankees :nthat:
I respect that.
Go Dodgers!

Reactions: sb
sb sb maytag the ultimate bandwagon fan. i am disappoint in my homie

:lol:

elway made me a broncos fan.
shaq made me a lakers fan.
jeter made me a yankees fan.

mlb is the sport i follow the least amount these days but i hate the red sox more than the patriots, raiders, spurs or celtics. thats how vested i was in baseball in my younger days :lol: years later, i still hate the red sox the most even though i watch 2 months of the sport. id have an avocado dinner with brady, paul pierce and tim brown if it meant the red sox would never win a game again :lol:

:lol:

elway made me a broncos fan.
shaq made me a lakers fan.
jeter made me a yankees fan.

mlb is the sport i follow the least amount these days but i hate the red sox more than the patriots, raiders, spurs or celtics. thats how vested i was in baseball in my younger days :lol: years later, i still hate the red sox the most even though i watch 2 months of the sport. id have an avocado dinner with brady, paul pierce and tim brown if it meant the red sox would never win a game again :lol:
Goddamn

I don’t even hate the SF Giants this much lol

Reactions: sb
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom