**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
DL8UAvWW0AI1lsk.jpg

This chick is really doing the most with her 15 minutes...

:lol:

elway made me a broncos fan.
shaq made me a lakers fan.
jeter made me a yankees fan.

mlb is the sport i follow the least amount these days but i hate the red sox more than the patriots, raiders, spurs or celtics. thats how vested i was in baseball in my younger days :lol: years later, i still hate the red sox the most even though i watch 2 months of the sport. id have an avocado dinner with brady, paul pierce and tim brown if it meant the red sox would never win a game again :lol:

Minus whale switch to the Cowboys to complete the trifecta of frontrunning

Last edited:
Supposedly DRC was tight, went to the locker room before half time or before the end of the game so they met yesterday and Macadoo told him he was benched for the next game. They had a fight and he left so he got suspended.

The Bengals are 2-3.
The Raiders are 2-3.

AJ Green's 2-0 since he erupted about not getting the ball, time for Amari Cooper - the soft-spoken mega talent - to demand the ball more behind closed doors. Story just came out, "The ball will find me, just keep being me, stay true to who I am"

Starting LT and S out tonight.

I expect philly defense to be in Cam grill all night.

Torrey smith and Agholor scare me.

Got a feeling philly steals one tonight.

they both have break away speed but Torrey is good for another drop

Agholor shockingly looks like a player this year

The Bengals are 2-3.
The Raiders are 2-3.

AJ Green's 2-0 since he erupted about not getting the ball, time for Amari Cooper - the soft-spoken mega talent - to demand the ball more behind closed doors. Story just came out, "The ball will find me, just keep being me, stay true to who I am"

Vocal AJ is good for business. That was awesome to see him show some emotion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom