**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Any of y'all watching 'you're the worst'?

Crazy done gone to a whole other level

2k5 was a good game at the time, but I feel it's cliche to say that a game that came out 13 years ago is still better than the current ones now.

04 was fun as hell, used to always play it on PC as a kid.

06 was meh because of that vision cone, ain't nobody have time to play with QB's and manually make them look in a specific direction. plus Vick's vision cone was trash.

Madden 08 and 06 was the most dope for me
2k5 was good too

I haven’t played madden in 6 years, the only sports video games I have played in recent years are FIFA and NBA 2k

Been tempted to cop the Xbox one though so that I can play NHL, but I don’t really have time to play video games anymore lol

When you were dialed in with the vision cone, knew your QB well, knew the pressure sensitive button to a T, and were dropping dimes 06 was fun as hell! Memories man!

Last edited by a moderator:
Only way to beat Vick in 04 was to manually control the fastest linebacker to act as a “spy”

I hate doing that **** but it’s a necessary evil

I remember my friends and I had to coin flip all the time to get to use the Falcons in Madden 04 :lol: it was the fairest way.

I got it on my windows computer. I can tell you how when I get home tonight

Go on :emoji_eyes: I'm on a Mac tho if you can help out too. Pete Wheeler leading off nick. nick. :pimp:

I remember my friends and I had to coin flip all the time to get to use the Falcons in Madden 04 :lol: it was the fairest way.

Go on :emoji_eyes: I'm on a Mac tho if you can help out too. Pete Wheeler leading off nick. nick. :pimp:
Sorry. I could never find a way to get it on my MacBook :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom