**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking about Madden and NCAA, I remember I used to go to Blockbuster to rent the latest NCAA release, download the custom created rosters and save em, and then import to Madden when I was ready.

Dante Robinson was my guy

hqdefault.jpg

Batting 3rd or 5th with Pablo cleaning up :emoji_sweat_smile:

So I was listening to Drive Slow original version in the shower, and it gets to the end and tips verse didn't come on so I go through it in my head anyway. I never realized he had by far the cleanest verse on there

Thinking about Madden and NCAA, I remember I used to go to Blockbuster to rent the latest NCAA release, download the custom created rosters and save em, and then import to Madden when I was ready.

hqdefault.jpg

Batting 3rd or 5th with Pablo cleaning up :emoji_sweat_smile:

I used to go to blockbuster as well... to download the entire damn game :lol:

Modded Xbox’s were a thing of beauty. I was in and outta there like 4 times a day.

I have a Vaio that I could use if ya still didn't mind explaining. Is there a way to get it on mobile (iPhone)?
Idk about mobile. But on PC there's an emulator for old point and click PC games that you use. I can't remember the name of it right now but it's the same concept as playing old Gameboy games on the computer

Have a feeling the AFC West finish will be so anticlimactic.

Chiefs will probably finish 10-6 and win the division.

Raiders 9-7, barely clinging to a WC spot

and chargers 8-8.

No week 17 crazy stipulations.

Have a feeling the AFC West finish will be so anticlimactic.

Chiefs will probably finish 10-6 and win the division.

Raiders 9-7, barely clinging to a WC spot

and chargers 8-8.

No week 17 crazy stipulations.

A lot of the craziness will be dependent on the outcome of Sunday's KC/OAK game. If KC finally returns to SB form like we all expect them to, then yeah it's gonna be a wrap. If the Raiders pull a miracle and take down that Goliath in KC, then we'll have the making for a crazy ending.

Michael Crabtree needs to catch Derek's balls in Kansas City.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom