2018/19 Philadelphia 76ers Thread: The Process Continues

I said I didn't like Oak back in March or so but I will eat my words because the more I watched his highlights the more I think he's gonna be legit

if we ever get anything from Embiid :rolleyes

I saw Noel at the King of Prussia Mall last week, I know the dude is skinny but I thought he would look bigger in person, he actually looked slimmer

Last edited:
I said I didn't like Oak back in March or so but I will eat my words because the more I watched his highlights the more I think he's gonna be legit

if we ever get anything from Embiid :rolleyes

I saw Noel at the King of Prussia Mall last week, I know the dude is skinny but I thought he would look bigger in person, he actually looked slimmer

Oak gon Al Jefferson in his prime at the very least. If Noels energy & defense can rub off him then he can be one of the best centers in the league in a couple years forreal. But these are all ifs at this point.

Im convinced Embiid aint ever gon play for us, same for Saric :smh:

And my friends saw Noel on South Street last Saturday lol

Oak gon Al Jefferson in his prime at the very least. If Noels energy & defense can rub off him then he can be one of the best centers in the league in a couple years forreal. But these are all ifs at this point.

Im convinced Embiid aint ever gon play for us, same for Saric :smh:

And my friends saw Noel on South Street last Saturday lol

Saric is like a distant memory in my brain and a bonus to me if he comes over here

I can't do Al Jefferson at this point, I need him to be Tim Duncan :lol:

Sixers have been bad way tooooo long, 2001 NBA Finals was probably my favorite championship run of the 4 teams that I have been alive for

Saric should be coming in next year. He WANTS to play in the NBA.

As for Embiid, the best thing might be to trade him when he is healthy. Even if we don't get equal value...or maybe trade for Russell. lol

As for today's game. How come Stauskas and Marshall aren't getting any burn?

I thought the 2012 playoff squad was good would have made it to the ECF if it wasn't for Rondo hitting the luckiest shots of his life.

I don't think Duncan is a realistic comparison given the defensive shortcomings.

I don't like article at all, it's based off gossip, rumours, and opinions. The Sixers are not in as bad a situation as this writer makes it out to be.

MCW is NOT a star and has been garbage with the Bucks. and we traded him for a Lakers pick that is only top 3 protected.
Brett Brown is NOT a bad coach.
Saric wants to play in the NBA asap.

Overblown gossip.

:rofl: at the thread title change

I agree with mizzoe on that article with the exception of the Saric thing, dude wants money & he aint gon come a year or 2 earlier to sacrifice that. **** him

Hi Sixers fanbase. I just came in to make a couple of points:

-Okafor's pops is going to be interesting. I'm FB friends with him, and he's getting it in. We usually see the mothers (Ann Iverson, Gloria James). This a real dude. He gonna live it up in this role. Think Uncle Julius on Survivors Remorse

-I hate seeing that Embiid is the problem with his own health. I don't want to hear the "kid" ****. You're in a pro league. ACT LIKE IT! I wish they could prove that not wearing the boot in addition to other negligent acts led to the recent need for surgery. They should sue that bum for breach of contract and let him be the tall *** guy working in Footlocker.

- I'm betting against the squad all year. I can see another terrible season ahead for you guys, and I want to cash in on it. At least y'all got Oak. He is a classic big man, and his pops not gonna let him get into trouble.

- I may be making a trip out there in the spring to catch a game and binge on cheesesteaks. I haven't been there since all star weekend in 02.

I still think Saric comes next year. He badly wants to play in the NBA right now from what I've heard.

Speaking of Saric, this is probably the most straight forward analysis I've seen of him:

If this is all True, he could have a nice Tag Gibson, 6th man type role off the bench. His skillset would compliment both Noel and Jah on both ends of the floor.

Last edited:
Also, Noel and Jah played surprisingly well together. A rotation of Noel, Jah and Saric might actually work.

For the first time, I am optimistic about the front court.

Awesome game by Okafor and Noel. Basically 90% of our guards are NBDL players at best though....it would be a hell of a lot easier for them if we could have at least signed or traded for a halfway decent veteran point guard or shooting guard. These bums that we have aren't going to be able to put them in the right spots or open the floor up. We need talent on the perimeter so damn bad.

I still think a big trade is in the works. Will all the picks we have + Saric, a move for Paul George could seriously happen. Especially if the Kings somehow net a top 5 pick plus the Lakers pick conveying

I still think a big trade is in the works. Will all the picks we have + Saric, a move for Paul George could seriously happen. Especially if the Kings somehow net a top 5 pick plus the Lakers pick conveying

I highly doubt the Pacers are willing to give up Paul George. He's their franchise player and they just signed Monta to help him out. He looked great when I saw him in preseason so there really would be no reason to trade the guy.

Do we have the Kings 1st rounder this year too, and is it unprotected?

Ewwww the Bulls can keep Rose. In Philly players dont get healthy...they get hurt & in Rose case he'll prob tear his ACL again at the press conference of that trade lol

Back
Top Bottom