2018/19 Philadelphia 76ers Thread: The Process Continues

Justin Anderson and TLC are no good. I do like booker but he’s newer. I can do without bayless. The bench as it is now is a liability. TJ can’t do it by himself. And please don’t mention amir Johnson. Colangelo was smoking crack with that signing

Justin Anderson is solid man. Strong and athletic as hell, great perimeter defender, can hit the corner three and take his man off the dribble and will run the floor and dunk on somebody. TLC and Bayless on the other hand have been some straight trash. If we had two dudes that could have hit at least SOME of these wiiiide open threes they get all game every game then we’d be killing teams. Amir is solid as a third center but Brown needs to stop using him ahead of Holmes. Booker has been awesome as a role player off the bench. Couldn’t ask for any more out of him.

The player we’re missing is Fultz. Plain and simple. The player on the team who can get his and still create for others

I think Justin Anderson will be a better option than TLC once he’s back and heathy.

Hard to imagine that it was all mental with Markelle, his shot was already slightly altered during summer league. Which makes me want to believe that something was wrong with the shoulder at some point

I think Justin Anderson will be a better option than TLC once he’s back and heathy.

Hard to imagine that it was all mental with Markelle, his shot was already slightly altered during summer league. Which makes me want to believe that something was wrong with the shoulder at some point

He’ll be a waaay better option than both him and Bayless.

I need to know how the **** shin splints keep you out like 2 months though. Never heard of some **** like that in my life.

I need to know how the **** shin splints keep you out like 2 months though. Never heard of some **** like that in my life.
It’s just code for Brett brown doesn’t like him

Shin splints hurt like a *****. But if you don’t give it ample time to heal, you gonna be back at square one all over again

Shin splints hurt like a *****. But if you don’t give it ample time to heal, you gonna be back at square one all over again

I’ve had shin splints before man. Most basketball players have. Two months and possibly more is ****ing insane.

I played hockey with shin splints, it was horrible, can’t imagine jumping, running and cutting

I don’t think they are purposely holding Anderson out

I played hockey with shin splints, it was horrible, can’t imagine jumping, running and cutting

I don’t think they are purposely holding Anderson out

Do you know how common shin splints are? At least half the league probably deals with it on a yearly basis.

2+ months of being out because of some shin splints while being monitored and rehabbed by medical professionals all day every day is absolute insanity.

Finally broke the losing streak!

It was so evident that Simmons needs to have somewhat of a jump shot. Other than those transition points, he was a ghost on offence.

Simmons definitely needs to shoot more. But we gotta bring in some more shooters, Redick and RoCo isnt enough

Something in Ben broke around the Cavs game. He doesn’t even care about scoring anymore. This is also another area where the sixers are lacking. Addressing player issues. It’s been a good 10 games since Ben lost his mojo and nobody seems to be addressing it

Simmons has no desire to score anymore. Doesn’t even want the ball anywhere near him.

Something in Ben broke around the Cavs game. He doesn’t even care about scoring anymore. This is also another area where the sixers are lacking. Addressing player issues. It’s been a good 10 games since Ben lost his mojo and nobody seems to be addressing it

Idk if he’s freaking out in his head now that if he drives he’s going to have to possibly shoot free throws again or what...but something is going on with him. I have noticed his right wrist has been taped up for the last week or so, not sure what’s up with that. I also brought up in the NBA thread that this **** has started happening basically as soon as he broke up with the Gonzalez twin. Idk if she caught him cheating and it lost him his whole swag or what the problem is. But it does seem like this all started happening immediately after that.

Idk if he’s freaking out in his head now that if he drives he’s going to have to possibly shoot free throws again or what...but something is going on with him. I have noticed his right wrist has been taped up for the last week or so, not sure what’s up with that. I also brought up in the NBA thread that this **** has started happening basically as soon as he broke up with the Gonzalez twin. Idk if she caught him cheating and it lost him his whole swag or what the problem is. But it does seem like this all started happening immediately after that.

How he **** that up?

How we get all these soft weirdos with the mental toughness of 5 year olds

Embiid the only one im confident in. But physically hes a ticking time bomb

I think(hope) these boys will be alright. Simmons and Fultz are too skilled and too lucky to be grouped with Embiid to not take over the league

What’s annoying is Simmons was playing like a damn dog prior to this past month. He was showing that attitude you need to be a star in the league. Since the Hack-A-Ben game/him and his girl broke up the dude has been playing like Lonzo out there. Dribbling the ball down, passing it away and not even trying to score.

Another big thing is people have started to realize the way to guard Ben is to press up on him instead of giving him space with the ball up top to give him a full head of steam.

DSD49erXUAAYV22.jpg:large

Back
Top Bottom