2017 Air Jordan 13 AllStar Re-re-release

Aquamanjay_

formerly jaylaw15
According to Poinoe77, these will drop again. He will be posting further info tonight. This is a pic of the OG and retro. Expect that OG Box if these release. Sneakerfiles also says these will release in August 2017. Since the OG remaster seems to still be in effect, These should look exactly like the 1998 version for retail price of $190. 

These and the Flints are and have been the best 13s to release IMO.

Last edited:
Would be a nice touch if JB gives us that silver box too with this remaster retro...

If true, in. I wear my pair sparingly as is because I love this pair and they are very comfortable. I'm expecting trouble upon release though. Quality was on point too, only difference was, the outsole was all red as opposed to grey like on the OG.

Last edited:
One of the best XIII CW's. Still got a pair in great condition, so will most likely pass.
can't go wrong with these definitely a classic. :pimp:

i never worn my 2011's and i sold my og's before they fell apart

i could use another pair

Last edited:
I remember the 2011s being lauded for its superior quality. I'm hoping the remastered version at the very least lives up to that pair; in for one pair

This is fantastic news for me. Had the OG's back in the day (still have them and playedin them a bit and are not in the best of shape) and I didn't get the last retro. Definitely in for a pair when the time arrives!

Oh and that Nike Chicago sleeveless warm-up MJ has on?!!! :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Don't know what I was thinking back then (I was only 20) but I didn't get that one where as I have the previous 2 pullover shooting shirts (Champion for the '95-96 season and the Nike in '96-97). I just never got it. I keep looking for one on EBay.

Last edited:
Bought the 2010 White/Red, 2010 Flint 13, and the bro had the CDP 13. Never owned these our the Breds

my 2011 pair of all star XIII's are DS, but I might pick up another pair depending on da quality, reppin OP for correctly calling em all stars.

my 2011 pair of all star XIII's are DS, but I might pick up another pair depending on da quality, reppin OP for correctly calling em all stars.
I didnt want the NTMinati to destroy me 
roll.gif

Crazy that I see this thread and I have my 2011s on today. My pair is still in pristine condition so I'll pass. Definitely getting the Flints though.

All-Stars/Home Playoffs, whatever.

These will be bought. I remember when they were retroed in 2011 around the same time as the red/blk Griffey Max 1, the Griffeys flew whereas these sold a bit slower.

That won't be the case this time. :lol:.

Might pass. I recently recouped my 2011 worn pair from my brother who flew in for the holidays. I have 2 additional pairs of these ds as well, so this reissue is definitely not a must have but I still might lol.

Still have the 2011 DS. Safe to wear at this point or just wait for these? And sell the DS pair?

IN. These were actually my favorite 13. Had the OGs and the 2011 retro. (Which I got on discount). I wanted to buy these with my 8th grade graduation money back in 1998 and couldn't afford them so I got the shipman Pro Quick.

Back
Top Bottom