2017 Air Jordan 2 UNC Alumni Game PE

Such a troll. How do we get the PE correct before the actual color way :smh:

Last edited:
The reason I passed on the "Wing It" 2s last year.........is the same reason I'm passing on the PEs UNC AJ2s, I am not feeling the "lack of NIKE" on the back heel tab on the 2s.

Doesn't feel right to me, despite this being from the original UNC PE AJ2s.

I'm with everyone else in here that has been clamoring for it, Jordan Brand should just retro the Chicago 2s already

Still can't believe AJ 2's are $190. Not much tech or much going on with the shoe like the AJ 1. Both should be like $99. Lol

I guess with the AJ1 high OG at $160. It's sort of reasonable. Like most agree, most retros should be $160 max. Maybe Nike Air ones at $190 at best.

Still can't believe AJ 2's are $190. Not much tech or much going on with the shoe like the AJ 1. Both should be like $99. Lol

I guess with the AJ1 high OG at $160. It's sort of reasonable. Like most agree, most retros should be $160 max. Maybe Nike Air ones at $190 at best.
Maybe it's because 2s are mass GRs and 1s aren't.

at least $160 like the I

Makes my decision easy. Pass or wait until sale :lol:

Maybe it's because 2s are mass GRs and 1s aren't.

But most 1's released are a GR. And there are more 1's than 2's released recently.

Availability shouldn't reflect price. Materials and technology used should. Not much to the Jordan 1 and 2 as far as tech goes.

These will sit anyway, you'll be able to get them for way lower than retail with patience.

Terrible pack :lol:
Just copped a VNDS pair of the 2004 Black/Red/White 2s for $120, tired of waiting for the remastered.

I think the pack is pretty cool and one of the better ones imo. I really like the 2s but that's because I really want a pair of remastered 2s in the Chicago cw really bad

Me too, bought three pairs of the Lows for half off. That will have to hold me for now

As always, the boxes are always great in these packs.

The shoes in some packs, not so much lol.

$190 for 2's and $110 for the converse?

I'm a AJ II fan, even with the date on them. I still like the shoe.

The converse is ok. Of course could do without.

I'm in for the pack.....something different...maybe they re-release Nike UNC Jordan jerseys too

Back
Top Bottom