2017 Detroit Auto Show - NAIAS

2018 KIA Stinger

In North America, the base unit is a 2.0-liter turbocharged four producing 255hp and 260 lb.-ft. (352Nm), and a 3.3-liter turbo V6 rated at 365hp and 376 lb-ft (494Nm). Kia says the twin-turbo V6 model should reach 100km/h (62mph) in 5.1 seconds and top out at 167 mph (269km/h). Both models come exclusively with an eight-speed automatic transmission and optional all-wheel drive.

View media item 2292439View media item 2292440View media item 2292441View media item 2292442View media item 2292443

Ford Confirms New Bronco SUV For 2020, Ranger Truck For 2019

Kia looks nice.

Side note, saw the advertisement for the Volkswagen All-Road Wagon...I'm in love.

No price on the Kia yet but it is suppose to go against the C-Class, IS, 3-Series, etc... but likely at a cheaper price.

Last edited:
Last edited:
I meant not on a platform where you can't check inside or anything especially the Kia because that's the only interesting car :lol:

Yo that Kia is nice.... :nerd:

Sedan, AWD, V6 Twin Turbo. Hope the quality is up to par.

That 911 is perfection. The Targa is strangely my favorite; reminds me of the ones I used to see as a kid.

Ford Trucks have a Chevy Bowtie shaped grill :lol: I wonder how this will go over with brand loyal F150 customers.

Mercedes sees to have injected a bit of SRT Viper styling into the AMG-GT. With FCA cancelling the Viper, who's going to be able to notice?

GMC terrain looks nice, but this vehicle needs to be canceled. I need the body on frame, off road capable trailblazer back in the US.

Kia looks great; they've really stepped it up with their design (looks like Fisker is involved). They have a winner if they clean the venting up a bit for the production model.

I can't wait to see what FCA has cooked up for the Auto Show...

Nissan Live Stream Press Conference to Reveal the Rogue Sport and a Mystery Sedan Concept

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom