2017 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD VOL. ZERO RB IS STILL KING

So looking ahead to 2018:

Pick one as my keeper for next year (PPR League). I will lose a 12th round pick for any of the folllowing:

Julian Edelman
Josh Gordon
Juju Smith-Schuster
Alex Collins

Pick one as my keeper for next year (PPR League). I will lose a 12th round pick for any of the folllowing:

Julian Edelman
Josh Gordon
Juju Smith-Schuster
Alex Collins

Honestly, JuJu.

I'm gonna be pushing my league all winter and spring to make it a keeper. I have guys like Kamara, Hunt, JuJu to choose from.

Julian Edelman
Josh Gordon
Juju Smith-Schuster
Alex Collins

Gordon or Collins.... JU-JU is a big WR2/3 and a ? if they don't move Bryant or draft a WR...
Gordon is a WR1 and they will upgrade at QB
Collins is the new #1 RB in Baltimore.... he will be a solid RB2 next year

Gordon or Collins.... JU-JU is a big WR2/3 and a ? if they don't move Bryant or draft a WR...
Gordon is a WR1 and they will upgrade at QB
Collins is the new #1 RB in Baltimore.... he will be a solid RB2 next year

question since I dont play keeper, whens the deadline to decide? I assume closer to next season? Gordon is a question mark since we got a whole year and gotta hope dude stays outta trouble... for his sake I hope he does. Dude is legitimate top talent in this league even after missing a few years.

To those who play IDP, where are defensive players drafted relative to offensive players?

Just looked through the IDP scoring leaders and a stud LB could score a good amount of points.

To those who play IDP, where are defensive players drafted relative to offensive players?

Just looked through the IDP scoring leaders and a stud LB could score a good amount of points.

I'm in a playoff pool where we'll need to pick an IDP each week. I need to do my research.

question since I dont play keeper, whens the deadline to decide? I assume closer to next season? Gordon is a question mark since we got a whole year and gotta hope dude stays outta trouble... for his sake I hope he does. Dude is legitimate top talent in this league even after missing a few years.

I'm the commissioner in my league so I just make sure I have everyone's keeper choice about a week prior to our draft.
Since I picked up those dudes off free agency they can be kept for a 12th round pick.
anyone drafted 1-3 round cant be kept. Anyone drafted later gets a 2 round penalty.
(so if I drafted Crabtree in the 6th then the following year i could keep him for a 4th--example)

Gordon is my lead choice right now with Juju/Edelman in second. I love Collins potential but being that its going to a PPR league he loses a ton of value as he doesnt catch alot of passes.

In a 0.5 PPR keeper league is anybody keeping Dalvin Cook over Kamara if Cook looks good in preseason and Ingram is still there on the Saints?

In a 0.5 PPR keeper league is anybody keeping Dalvin Cook over Kamara if Cook looks good in preseason and Ingram is still there on the Saints?

I'd quicker keep Kamara still. Cook was great before the injury, but Kamara was like a cheat code out there most weeks.

Last edited:
I'd quicker keep Kamara still. Cook was great before the injury, but Kamara was like a cheat code out there most weeks.

Yeah I just hope they trade Ingram or something. Cook would have put up basically the numbers of Latavius and McKinnon combined this year if he didn’t go down.

That time already? Training camp ain’t even started and I’m already planning my draft picks for rounds 1-3, no matter what pick I’m at between 1-12 :lol:

That time already? Training camp ain’t even started and I’m already planning my draft picks for rounds 1-3, no matter what pick I’m at between 1-12 :lol:

God damn right. I have a draft in like 3 weeks. Need you dudes to crush the draft for me again this year

checks-notes.gif

Ive been mocking and always end up with Josh Gordon and Davante Adams as my WRs... doing the rb,we, rb, best available approach

:pimp:.

I'll make a new post for this year later tonight. Unless someone wants to take the torch :lol:.

Back
Top Bottom