2017 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD VOL. ZERO RB IS STILL KING

who should i flex? Rishard Matthews, Blount, or Johnathan Stewart. PPR. im thinking stewart or blount at this point.

What about dropping Fat Rob in a pass happy offense? Would you guys say that was an impulse drop on my end or no?

What about dropping Fat Rob in a pass happy offense? Would you guys say that was an impulse drop on my end or no?

I think it was. Eventually they're going to have to run the ball and when they do, Fat Rob is getting those carries. Especially at the goal line.

I think this dude just loves himself/publicity :lol:. Last week he was running damn near full speed. Not making cuts or anything, just straight line, but he shouldn't have even been able to do that if it was truly a 6-8 week injury. He wants to be billed as a hero when he comes back in three weeks. We'll see though, I'm probably wrong.

That is for the input NT Fam....

My RBs are

Melvin Gordon, T. West, Fournette, and Kamara....

Should I drop Kamara or one Of my WRs and try to pick up Fat Rob off waivers? Or Rawls? Rawls is available right now as a FA....

Is Jags D for real?

They are on my wire but I don't know what to think of them

Worth a roster spot?

I've lost faith in Dez Bryant being a good player

SneakerPro is dead on... He gets no separation. He's literally a 50/50 ball guy in every way, and Dak ain't the guy that's gonna force feed that situation.

This is basically how I feel about him. The problem with Dez and why he never does good against the top corners is because he's just not a very good route runner. He's never quick in and out of his breaks to get any type of separation and he's not really fast to beat his man deep. So he's basically always just bodying his man and catching contested passes. Sometimes it works, a lot of times it doesn't. This man is going against Talib/Chris Harris this week then Patrick Peterson next week then Trumaine Johnson the week after that. I'm trying to unload him in both my leagues at the moment.

Today I offered this dude Dez, Jimmy Graham and Marvin Jones for Michael Thomas, Eifert and Davante Parker. 0.5 PPR. Hopefully he bites.

In my other league a guy wants to do Dez and Gillislee for his Julio and Gore.

Last edited:
I'll pose my question again
I'm weary of starting Deandre Hopkins tonight against the Bengals, but not sure who start in his place, any advice?
I got
Chris hogan vs NO
Rishard Matthews vs Jax

Back
Top Bottom