2017 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD VOL. ZERO RB IS STILL KING

Should i drop Luck for Watson? Brady is my starter btw

i never believed in having two QB's. when you have someone like Brady you should play them every single week and just stream a QB when it comes to their bye. I'd just drop luck and pick up anyone you think is a potential sleeper.

Is anyone stashing Josh Gordon? I guess theres some rumblings that he may get reinstated next week

i never believed in having two QB's. when you have someone like Brady you should play them every single week and just stream a QB when it comes to their bye. I'd just drop luck and pick up anyone you think is a potential sleeper.

Is anyone stashing Josh Gordon? I guess theres some rumblings that he may get reinstated next week
Yeah @flyerthandelta you shouldn't have even drafted Luck. Could've used that round's pick on an upside RB or WR. Definitely don't need Watson either. Just roll with Brady all season long and then pick up a streamer on his bye like zoomk said.

I just stashed Josh Gordon in a league where I lost Allen Robinson. Worth the lottery ticket if you're not dropping anyone worthwhile. I had an open roster slot so I figured why not.

Start 2: Hopkins, Keenan, Emmanuel Sanders

For flex would you start Jacquizz over any of the 3 wr's?

Standard league(bonus points for 40/50 yard td's)

I don't think that's a bad trade. I wouldn't accept it but it's not that bad straight up just bell has a better offense and gurley struggled last year but he's still the real deal

I dont see it. The guy is still averaging like 2 ypc and he was playing in an incredibly favorable game script last week against the colts. I dont see him being more than a Rb2 most weeks

Highway robbery its a bit extreme no?

I dont think it is. You would be getting a high end RB1 for a WR2 or a flex option most weeks. If you can sell Tyreek that high, by all means do it. Realistically you will probably never start hill with how stacked your receivers are so im not even sure why this is even a question.

I don't think that's a bad trade. I wouldn't accept it but it's not that bad straight up just bell has a better offense and gurley struggled last year but he's still the real deal
After one week - that **** is absurd.

If you were gonna look at that trade now, why didn't you just draft Gurley at 2?

The guy averaged 2 ypc against the colts. I dont know what about that performance screams "lets give away the best player in fantasy football for him".

Well Bell didnt do squat against the Browns either so after week 1 theyre pretty much equal if you wanna look at it that way.

At the end of the day people are managers of their own team if they make a crap trade thats on them. As i said though i wouldnt have done it but hey ...

Who's the receiver to own in GB (besides Jordy), Cobb or Adams?

I got Cobb in 1 league, have Adams in another but Cobb is available in this league

Last edited:
Well Bell didnt do squat against the Browns either so after week 1 theyre pretty much equal if you wanna look at it that way.

At the end of the day people are managers of their own team if they make a crap trade thats on them. As i said though i wouldnt have done it but hey ...

Bell was also coming off of like half a week of practice due to the holdout and they were working him back into the rotation. But hey, if people want to make awful trades by all means, please do so

Who's the receiver to own in B (besides Jordy), Cobb or Adams?

I got Cobb in 1 league, have Adams in another but Cobb is available in this league

Think it depends on game script. PPR league Cobb will have a decent season, but given how big Adams is, him and Jordy are going to get a majority of the redzone looks so they will be better options in standard leagues.

Back
Top Bottom