2017 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD VOL. ZERO RB IS STILL KING

I have Odell, Michael Thomas, Tyrell Williams and Garcon and I have 6 RBs (Zeke, McCaffrey, Miller, Powell, Henry and West) should I try and trade one of these for another WR?

I have Odell, Michael Thomas, Tyrell Williams and Garcon and I have 6 RBs (Zeke, McCaffrey, Miller, Powell, Henry and West) should I try and trade one of these for another WR?

Definitely. No need for 6 RBs, though you'll be lucky to move one of Miller, Powell or Henry. Doubt you wanna part ways with McCaffery.

I have Gurley in one league and I'm hoping he can produce over the next couple weeks in favorable matchups (Wsh, SF, Dal). I'd really like to flip him for a WR. He goes on a stretch of mostly awful matchups from weeks 5-15. Plays Sea (2), Jax, Ari (2), NYG, Hou, Min, Phi.

Need help in the Flex:

Dez @ Denver
Gillislee @ NO
J Stew @ Bills
Crowell @ Baltimore

Im thinking Gillislee or J stew and I think the panthers will run the rock a lot vs the bills.

Need help in the Flex:

Dez @ Denver
Gillislee @ NO
J Stew @ Bills
Crowell @ Baltimore

Im thinking Gillislee or J stew and I think the panthers will run the rock a lot vs the bills.

Dez or Gillislee.

Hoping Cam gets Kelvin involved this week :nerd: .

Need help in the Flex:

Dez @ Denver
Gillislee @ NO
J Stew @ Bills
Crowell @ Baltimore

Stewart then Crowell

Dez getting either Talib or Harris
NE may use one of the other 5 RB this week, might be forced to throw a lot as well

Hey NT

Pick 2 WRs to roster in my PPR league.

Dez @ Denver
Alshon @ Kansas city
C. Coleman @ Baltimore
K. Golladay @ NY Giants
T. Pryor @ LA Rams
Tyrell Williams @ home

I currently have Dez ($hat the bed last week) and Alshon (also $hat the bed) rostered this Sunday.

Thanks NT Fam!

Last edited:
Pryor playing himself? ozboi ozboi >D

I'd go Golladay & possibly Alshon against a Berry-less Chiefs D if you don't want Dez.

Need help in the Flex:

Dez @ Denver
Gillislee @ NO
J Stew @ Bills
Crowell @ Baltimore

I'm rolling with gillislee in my league. I expect him to vulture at least a TD this week

I wouldn't overreact to week 1 performances. Have faith in the players you drafted.

Ertz or Kupp for flex? (0.5 ppr)

No Eric berry is good for ertz but I feel like kupp is going to be the go to guy for goff

Another week of having TNF players :ohwell: AJ & Texans D/ST. Obviously rocking with AJ but I'm still on the fence with Texans this week.

I kind of over reacted.... traded Julio for Melvin Gordon and Pryor....

I also dropped fat Rob for Golladay....

But I think we both helped each other out.... well see

Would you guys trade my leveon and amendola for dalvin cook and jordy?

My rb are leveon, gillislee, gore, white,kamara
Wr - amari, larry fitz, sammy, amendola, paul richardson

I'm weary of starting Deandre Hopkins tonight against the Bengals, but not sure who start in his place, any advice?
I got
Chris hogan vs NO
Rishard Matthews vs Jax

Definitely. No need for 6 RBs, though you'll be lucky to move one of Miller, Powell or Henry. Doubt you wanna part ways with McCaffery.

Traded Terrance West for TY Hilton. Hilton will be pretty useless until Luck comes back but I had the depth at RB to afford to give up West

TNF need to go. I expect some more pedestrian performances.

I'm just hoping its not my guys though (Nuk & Eifert) :lol:

Back
Top Bottom