2017 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD VOL. ZERO RB IS STILL KING

What’s the rest of your team? It’s a good trade depending on what you have and need

Im At left. Thinking about counter offering him. My Gillisle for cohen lol
Screenshot_20171004-140646.png
Screenshot_20171004-140657.png

I'm still sticking with matty ice even after this bye week. Like I stuck by Peyton the year he was trash but broncos still won SB :lol:

I'm still sticking with matty ice even after this bye week. Like I stuck by Peyton the year he was trash but broncos still won SB :lol:

Thats how my ole lady is. She thinks im crazy to always try n find ppl on waivers. She will draft a team and keep them all year unless shes forced to pick someone up (or i do it for her)

Washington fans, and y’all overall...

What are you guys doing with Crowder? Thought enough of him that I drafted him in the 5th round, and in both of my money leagues. Is he droppable? Should I stash Doctson if he does indeed move ahead of Crowder? Give him the bye week to get right and see what happens?

I have Mariota as my QB, no back up. Only viable QBs in FA are Keenum, Hoyer, or Brissett. Got sent a trade for Kirk Cousins for my Travis Kelce. I have Evan Engram as my backup TE. Should I deal or ride with one of the 3 QBs mentioned?

I have Mariota as my QB, no back up. Only viable QBs in FA are Keenum, Hoyer, or Brissett. Got sent a trade for Kirk Cousins for my Travis Kelce. I have Evan Engram as my backup TE. Should I deal or ride with one of the 3 QBs mentioned?

What does the rest of your team look like? Right now if you dont own Gronk or Kelce then TE position can damn near just be streamed. Engram has been getting 4-5 points weekly (standard) if he can get in the endzone even better

is Bradford available? He should be back soon. I would not give up kelce IMO.

What does the rest of your team look like? Right now if you dont own Gronk or Kelce then TE position can damn near just be streamed. Engram has been getting 4-5 points weekly (standard) if he can get in the endzone even better
Gronk or Kelce or Ertz *

Julio owner offered me Julio for Melvin Gordon. I took it

My WR: Julio, obj, brown, Hopkins, Adams, Williams

My Rb: Mixon, gillislee, kamara, foreman, and hall man :rofl:

Gonna try to engage in the bell owner in trading brown for bell. He also has gurley and he’s trying to off load him for green. Gonna try to use Hopkins.

Gonna try to engage in the bell owner in trading brown for bell. He also has gurley and he’s trying to off load him for green. Gonna try to use Hopkins.

Julio, Zest & Brown? Dawg.

Thought my squad was gonna be competitive after my draft but i’m 1-3 so far smh. Feel like I should make some moves. Cooper and Crowell are killing me. Yall got any suggestions? Had a guy offer buck allen and ajayi for mccoy earlier.

Standard Scoring league

QB: Famous Jameis
RB: Shady Mccoy
RB: Mixon
WR: Cooper
WR: Tyreek Hill
Flex: Diggs
TE: Hunter Henry
D: Streaming Giants this week
K: Prater

Bench:
Latavius Murray
Breida
Marvin Jones
Adam Thielen
Matt Stafford
Derrick Henry
Crowell

sometimes its just about who you face. One year I drafted pretty bad but played against really good players that had a bad week. Ended up winning 2nd place that year

How in the world did you land Odell, Brown, Hopkins and Gordon?!?

How in the world did you land Odell, Brown, Hopkins and Gordon?!?

Its an 8 team league. I drafted OBJ first overall, and got auto drafted gordon + howard in the second round.

When i attempt to make trades I always look at what every player needs and down play the player that I'm targeting. For example, I got Brown by convincing him that big ben will eventually miss time and brown will be useless and that he needed a RB. offered him howard + doug baldwin.

Hopkins everyone was low on so he dropped to the 4th round

Back
Top Bottom