2017 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD VOL. ZERO RB IS STILL KING

I want to pick up Clay in case Gronk becomes late season Gronk .. who am I dropping.

I just added Darkwa because of SF. Is it Forte?

Im dropping Butker for Gano, then try and get him back next week

PhotoGrid_1510248052602.jpg

I grabbed Boswell for the week, but Gotskowski is there too.
Should I roll with Boswell this week against the Colts, or just grab Gots now and roll with him the rest of the season?

I want to pick up Clay in case Gronk becomes late season Gronk .. who am I dropping.

I just added Darkwa because of SF. Is it Forte?

Im dropping Butker for Gano, then try and get him back next week

PhotoGrid_1510248052602.jpg
I would drop Forte out of all of those. Especially if he isn't playing this week too.

Well looks like Forte gonna miss this week, Darkwa or Latavius?

Rather start an RB1, but i also have Coleman amd Thompson.

:nerd:e

Would go Darkwa. McKinnon is the only one in that backfield I feel comfortable starting.

Good looks gonna grab Clay. Flex lets us use TE so may even be a week i use both. But worthy stash.

Other TE out there:
Screenshot_20171109-114216.png

I'd personally wait a week to start Clay unless you have to. If you HAD to have a TE to start out of that group for this week Kroft vs Titans is a better matchup.

Ben vs Indy or stick with Cousins?

Ben sounds like easy money but he lets me down every time ive used him in my 4 years playing fantasy

I'd personally wait a week to start Clay unless you have to. If you HAD to have a TE to start out of that group for this week Kroft vs Titans is a better matchup.

Oh nah i was referring to in the future, there may be a time to start both. I have Gronk starting

I really don't think Dez plays this week so should I play Lockett tonight or add Goodwin vs Giants, Adam Humphries vs Jets or Curtis Samuel vs Dolphins? 0.5 PPR

At WR I am starting,

Julio
JUJU
Marvin Jones
and my flex is Sanders. im thinking of taking out sanders and putting in either M. Lee vs Chargers, or KB vs NO. thoughts?

I really don't think Dez plays this week so should I play Lockett tonight or add Goodwin vs Giants, Adam Humphries vs Jets or Curtis Samuel vs Dolphins? 0.5 PPR

Lockett or PRich will get PP, and PRich is exoected to be limited. I like Goodwin then Samuel

At WR I am starting,

Julio
JUJU
Marvin Jones
and my flex is Sanders. im thinking of taking out sanders and putting in either M. Lee vs Chargers, or KB vs NO. thoughts?

imo Lee then KB .. you got any RB worth flexing?

Kb easily

Kelvin or ju ju smith

UnicornHunter UnicornHunter take your own advice bruh

Yahoo sports just changed Zeke's status to suspended but can't find anything offical yet
:nerd:

Back
Top Bottom