2017 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD VOL. ZERO RB IS STILL KING

Morris seems a little more boom-or-bust, but ima start Morris then based on the 2-0 votes here.

Let's see what NT knows :nerd:

Morris seems a little more boom-or-bust, but ima start Morris then based on the 2-0 votes here.

Let's see what NT knows :nerd:

Honestly, in the end. Go with your gut.

Opinions are cool but in the end it’s your choice, it’s football and it’s random. We’re just guessing. Just like how all the experts give out their picks and supposed game plans and project all these people to do well and usually end up not doing ****

Either way, they’re saying they’re gonna let morris run with it all day and it’s atlanta so it’s not a bad play. I also like landry and the amount of targets he’s been getting is right up there with Antonio Brown lol

Yeah, rethinking and reading some Cowboys forums I think I'm going to start Landry and let Morris hopefully prove it off the bench this week. Too many unknown variables in terms of how many carries he'll actually get. Also Landry has been consistent because he's basically THE target on offense for Miami.

Yolo......
Here's my final line up (I put Dez in my W/R FLEX just in case they don't play him, it will be Drake vs Carolina up there lol)... fingers/toes crossed lolol

Good luck erbody!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20171112-094530.png
    Screenshot_20171112-094530.png
    360.2 KB · Views: 3
Back
Top Bottom