2017 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD VOL. ZERO RB IS STILL KING

Gonna be honest, and this could be ignorance, but I don't think being down one-CB is going to make or break the strength of the Chargers D/ST. Especially against the Browns :lol: fire them up with confidence.

Or grab the Skins vs Dallas for tonight then try grab Pats next

I could grab the Skins right now, but I just added the Raiders yesterday. If I didn't spend $5 FAAB on 'em I would consider just making the switch. Or should I still do it?

I wonder if starting the Raiders D is just insane. They are playing against Geno though.

I wonder if starting the Raiders D is just insane. They are playing against Geno though.

I was saying yesterday, I know from experience what to expect of Geno :lol: it could bite me in the *** or I'll be in for a good day. I'm leaning the latter simply because I think the Giants as a team have mentally checked out + who the hell is Geno moving that offense with??

I’m starting raiders with confidence

Two pick 6’s incoming

We just got our first INT of the season against Paxton Lynch :nerd:

Keep in mind that was after a TD got called back cause the player was down by contact :lol:

But not trying to steer you away from the Raiders Defense...

I love streaming but I will never stream the Raiders just because of the matchup

They have one INT in 12 weeks. A bad defense is a bad defense.

I'm rolling with Oak bc my leagues 1st place team is hoarding Chargers, Bears & Ravens D/ST :angry:

We just got our first INT of the season against Paxton Lynch :nerd:

Keep in mind that was after a TD got called back cause the player was down by contact :lol:

But not trying to steer you away from the Raiders Defense...

Yes I know :lol:

Just tryna be positive

I love streaming but I will never stream the Raiders just because of the matchup

They have one INT in 12 weeks. A bad defense is a bad defense.

You are almost certainly right. Also Geno does have the ability to put points on the board sometimes. I will probably roll with like, Tennessee? Pickings are slim. Don't want to start Minnesota against Falcons.

I'm riding with NE against Buffalo. Hoping Thomas can get a early lead so Buffalo stays away from running the ball.

I'm too spooked to go Minny vs ATL.

Captain Kirk or Goff this week? I'm torn. An extra 6 point bonus for throwing for 300+

Josh Gordon or Corey Coleman? I wanna fire Josh up so badly...

Fitz or Dez or pickup someone like Seth Roberts?

Devonta freeman jamaal Williams or Jordan Howard start 2?

Jake elliott or Matt Bryant?

Detroit or Miami?

Fitz or Dez or pickup someone like Seth Roberts?

Devonta freeman jamaal Williams or Jordan Howard start 2?

Jake elliott or Matt Bryant?

Detroit or Miami?

I would grab patterson over Seth Roberts.
Williams if none of the rbs come back and Howard.
Elliott
Detroit

I got the Bears Def starting this week vs. Jimmy G/Niners. But I picked up the Raiders Def out of impulse and the thought of Geno Smith. :lol:

Stick with Da Bears? or will the Raiders Def finally wake up vs a team traveling to the West Coast and Geno throwing the ball?

also, Jarvis Landry @ Denver Def or Rishard Matthews vs Houston Def?

Who do I start this week guys for my WR3 and FLEx? Need input. Playoffs ready
78DCD379-6087-4EB0-94EB-BFA282EE7BEA.png

Pick 1 QB:
Big Ben @ CIN
McCown vs KC

Pick 1 for Flex, PPR:
Sanu vs MIN
Alex Collins vs DET
L. Murray @ ATL

Am I crazy for wanting to start Cousins, Vernon Davis and Doctson tonight? Don't trust Olsen for Sunday and Agholor is the other WR I have instead of Doctson...

am I a fool for rolling with washington defense? Dropped the Texans because savage is complete butttcheeksass

No, given that dallas has allowed nice double digits points to D/ST for 3 straight weeks

Am I crazy for wanting to start Cousins, Vernon Davis and Doctson tonight? Don't trust Olsen for Sunday and Agholor is the other WR I have instead of Doctson...

If they are your best options then so be it.

Back
Top Bottom