Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
naw...

That was the Falcons best chance at their first ring

Pats already had some in the bag

Last edited:
What's worse? Going 18-1 or blowing a 28-3 lead?
28-3.

Pats lost the perfect record and championship but they still won like what 3 before that off the top of my head so they can cry on those rings to ease the pain. Falcons have no rings to cry on we just cry face first on the floor asking god why. Context is key

they blew the lead towards the end of the 3rd quarter and then just completely fell apart in the 4th quarter

biggest choke job I've ever seen

Blowing a 28-3 lead.

I really think the more intriguing question is what's worse? The Falcons blowing a 28-3 lead in the Super Bowl, or the 73-9 Warriors blowing a 3-1 lead in the NBA Finals.

I know it is two different sports, but it is a legitimate question based on context for both the Falcons and the Warriors. I think the Warriors win that matchup. They had 3 whole chances (2 of them at home), and couldn't finish.

Last edited:

for some reason i thought the falcons had 1 already. i stand corrected.
Ha ha ha at the thinking the Falcons had one already. They'll never win.
Come outside im on your street b
roll.gif
roll.gif

Blowing a 28-3 lead.

I really think the more intriguing question is what's worse? The Falcons blowing a 28-3 lead in the Super Bowl, or the 73-9 Warriors blowing a 3-1 lead in the NBA Finals.

I know it is two different sports, but it is a legitimate question based on context for both the Falcons and the Warriors. I think the Warriors win that matchup. They had 3 whole chances (2 of them at home), and couldn't finish.
falcons. Up 28 to 3 ..Patriots won that straight up. ALL FALCONS needed was to run the ball and some clock management. Way worse way to lose imo. Plenty of teams we've seen blow 3 1 leads in the playoffs. 28 to 3 in the 3rd quarter. Never seen that.

GS series was iffy. Something was up with that like my man Jalen rose said. It felt like cheese . GS was the better team. Okc was the best team in the l last year tho. I really believe Durant threw that series.

Best team don't always win. Is what it is.

Last edited:
I think the Indians blowing a 3-1 lead against the Cubs was the worst :lol:
That ish went to extra innings in game 7 only to just lose like that :lol:

That was the greatest game 7 I ever seen as a baseball fan though

Last edited:

Blowing a 28-3 lead.

The Draymond suspension threw a major wrench in that serious (self inflcited but still)

and 3 chances is still 3 chances so idk

but at the same time, each game is its own entity, I dont believe in all that momentum carryover

Falcons path to victory was right there if they didnt all of sudden forget how to run the ball

Blowing a 28-3 lead.

falcons. Up 28 to 3 ..Patriots won that straight up. ALL FALCONS needed was to run the ball and some clock management. Way worse way to lose imo. Plenty of teams we've seen blow 3 1 leads in the playoffs. 28 to 3 in the 3rd quarter. Never seen that.

GS series was iffy. Something was up with that like my man Jalen rose said. It felt like cheese . GS was the better team. Okc was the best team in the l last year tho. I really believe Durant threw that series.

Best team don't always win. Is what it is.
They were both iffy.

Atlanta ran plays with 14-20 seconds on the play clock when they were up 19, and throughout the fourth quarter. VERY questionable pass play calls. They only ran the ball 5 times in the second half. 5 TIMES!!! They were running extremely well, so why abandon it? That is very suspect. The Patriots have no chance at all if the Falcons play smarter. The Patriots were just as opportunistic as the Cavaliers.

This is a legit coin flip question.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom