2017 NFL off-season thread / We have moved threads, mod please lock!

Does NickFolarin want to be a Lion fan again?

• Yes, too bad he can't go back

• No, he will wear his Bortles jersey with pride (but really shame)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
RIP Tyrod

Poor Tygod

giphy.gif

Other than Alshon Jeffrey...their number two receiver is Torrey Smith? At least they upgraded their secondary

Livid is an understatement.

Time for Jerry to get Rodger out of here ASAP.

Its the Dak show this year, that was always the case whether Zeke was suspended or not.

We'll figure out.

Matthews is a very solid #3 receiver, take nothing away from him but they were letting him walk after this so it makes sense

Other than Alshon Jeffrey...their number two receiver is Torrey Smith? At least they upgraded their secondary

better than last year.. but matthews was redundant with ertz and doesnt really fit the slot of our O and didnt seem capable of playing on the outside (plus needing to get paid after this season)

but torrey is really a stop gap until someone else proves they can handle the other outside spot, which looks like it could be mack sooner rather than later

Dak really about to get that MVP now.

I thought you left the thread and are done for the season?

On the radio they're saying there's evidence that he was causing her pain and stress for five days. Plenty of evidence for this.

I hope the six games sticks. **** him, little *****

Some of you Cowboy fans are disgusting by completely dismissing this girl's allegations & Zeke's DV case by thinking football is bigger than life. Put your sister or mother or any female you care about in that situation and then tell me how much sports means to you. Acting like Zeke isn't a knucklehead and not capable of doing something like this. DV shouldn't be treated lightly in any matter

Some of y'all need to go outside and realize life is more than sports.

Some of you Cowboy fans are disgusting by completely dismissing this girl's allegations & Zeke's DV case by thinking football is bigger than life. Put your sister or mother or any female you care about in that situation and then tell me how much sports means to you. Acting like Zeke isn't a knucklehead and not capable of doing something like this. DV shouldn't be treated lightly in any matter

I mean, in all fairness to them, no criminal charges were ever pursued so there are definitely to sides to the coin.

I mean, in all fairness to them, no criminal charges were ever pursued so there are definitely to sides to the coin.

Fair point but I just feel like DV shouldn't be treated lightly at all.

Usually when there is smoke, there's some fire too.

I thought you left the thread and are done for the season?

On the radio they're saying there's evidence that he was causing her pain and stress for five days. Plenty of evidence for this.

I hope the six games sticks. **** him, little *****
Plenty of evidence but no criminal charges?

If zeke's alleged victim weren't a white girl the league would have turned a blind eye like they originally did when Ray Rice hit his girl.

If zeke's alleged victim weren't a white girl the league would have turned a blind eye like they originally did when Ray Rice hit his girl.
It literally took an actual video tape of Ray Rice beating his soon to be wife for Goddell to finally do something lmao

Pretty sure the Ray Rice video is part of the reason why the suspension was so harsh.

Of course no one would defend their sisters or mothers accused attacker.

But that's an emotional reaction.

We're talking rational reactions.

Some of you Cowboy fans are disgusting by completely dismissing this girl's allegations & Zeke's DV case by thinking football is bigger than life.

Nobodies completely dismissing anything.. it's about being fair.

Thinking a man should be suspended from providing and doing what he loves most because of hearsay from a relationship gon bad is what's disgusting.

Livid is an understatement.

Time for Jerry to get Rodger out of here ASAP.

Its the Dak show this year, that was always the case whether Zeke was suspended or not.

We'll figure out.
McFadden ain't exactly a bum either. It's not the end of the world. If anything, this keeps Zeke fresh for the stretch run like it did for Brady.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom