2017 NFL off-season thread / We have moved threads, mod please lock!

Does NickFolarin want to be a Lion fan again?

• Yes, too bad he can't go back

• No, he will wear his Bortles jersey with pride (but really shame)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean, what more do you want, video of him beating her? If that were available dude would be out of the league.

Are we really going to sit here and act like she just beat the **** out of herself?
White women bruise super easy. Ol girl had red marks. No telling how she got them.

The league has put themselves in this bad position as far as DV. They put up this front that they care and they take it serious depending on how the public reacts. It's mandatory that you get 6 games for DV. Goodell can't afford to keep flip floppin on DV, If you're gonna suspend Zeke it has to be 6 games.

My thing is what evidence do they have if any? If they're just suspending him for appearances that's kinda f'ed up.

I mean, what more do you want, video of him beating her? If that were available dude would be out of the league.

Are we really going to sit here and act like she just beat the **** out of herself?
If that was the case, Zeke should have been guilt.....oh wait he wasn't

eqnVrpc.jpg

If that was the case, Zeke should have been guilt.....oh wait he wasn't

That's completely fair. There was not enough evidence to convict him.

But im also not going to sit here and look at photographic proof all over a girls body and be like "yeah, I bet that ***** beat herself"

Serious question, was Josh Brown convicted? That dude has been blackballed from the league.

That's completely fair. There was not enough evidence to convict him.

But im also not going to sit here and look at photographic proof all over a girls body and be like "yeah, I bet that ***** beat herself"
It's happened before. Remember that white girl who gave herself a black eye and wrote obama on her forehead to try to prove that an angry Obama supporter attacked her?

The league has put themselves in this bad position as far as DV. They put up this front that they care and they take it serious depending on how the public reacts. It's mandatory that you get 6 games for DV. Goodell can't afford to keep flip floppin on DV, If you're gonna suspend Zeke it has to be 6 games.

My thing is what evidence do they have if any? If they're just suspending him for appearances that's kinda f'ed up.
It's a clear PR move mane
If Zeke wasn't well known, this would have not entered the radar of Gooddell.

Pics on IG are about as informal as you can get.... I apologize, a scorned women posting bruise pics on IG that don't even show her face don't have me 100% convinced.

Gareon Conley was accused of rape and was found innocent of it just last month

Why isn't he suspended if Zeke was though? The accusation not good enough?

Pics on IG are about as informal as you can get.... I apologize, a scorned women posting bruise pics on IG that don't even show her face don't have me 100% convinced.

You are right, the entire suspension was based off of publicly available information. No medical experts were consulted, no other evidence was gathered, no text messages were reviewed. The entire thing was based on some IG post where some girl posted pics without her face in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom