2017 NIKE NFL Apparel, Footwear & Jerseys

Edit: can't wait till he lays the smack down on Lynch this season. And hits the shrug [emoji]127996[/emoji]‍♂️
i don't know if anyone can really smack lynch around...it's hard bringing him down.  He might just run over LBs like road kill guess we shall see.....

Last edited:

Dang really?  That's disappointing.  Saw the twill and construction quality dipped but didn't know the material got cheaper. 
It's the same material.  i believe the difference, the parts that makes the material repel water, is probably some polymer coating.  Take a look at side by side comparison of Tom Brady alternate elite jerseys.  The jersey on the left is a pre-made unit from the Patriots Pro Shop 3 seasons ago and the jersey on the right is a custom from Fanatics that I just received.

The left jersey repelled water and the right jersey absorbed it. Quality wise they are about the same.

It's the same material.  i believe the difference, the parts that makes the material repel water, is probably some polymer coating.  Take a look at side by side comparison of Tom Brady alternate elite jerseys.  The jersey on the left is a pre-made unit from the Patriots Pro Shop 3 seasons ago and the jersey on the right is a custom from Fanatics that I just received.

The left jersey repelled water and the right jersey absorbed it. Quality wise they are about the same.

What about the numbers? I remember seeing in this thread someone showing that the fanatics customs use the reebok numbers (layered on top of each other) compared to how Nike Elite numbers are (white base with the borders stitched around). But that was couple seasons ago so it could be different now.

Thinking about getting a white Gates jersey

What about the numbers? I remember seeing in this thread someone showing that the fanatics customs use the reebok numbers (layered on top of each other) compared to how Nike Elite numbers are (white base with the borders stitched around). But that was couple seasons ago so it could be different now.

Thinking about getting a white Gates jersey
i believe both jerseys have a white base with the borders stitched around.

i really liked the design of the jersey.  The jersey was cheap on ebay and I had a $15 off $75 coupon, and I read that Kurt Coleman is an under rated journeyman.

Yeah I know how you feel. I got this Cruz for like $53 after the 30% and discounted raise GC. There appears to be some bleeding of the red ink onto the white but for the price I'm not too upset.

Here is my Brian Dawkins aka Weapon X

That Dawkins is [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

I looked far and wide to get one that'd be accurate for my Cam. Theyre impossible to come by, those on Ebay are as good as youll find unforunately

Anyone know the difference in quality between these two?

Probably not a major difference in quality, but the M&N one is modeled after the jersey he wore while playing. The Nike one is the new Vapor cut, so new technology for the jersey construction.

They both probably use the same type of screen printed twill, though.

Probably not a major difference in quality, but the M&N one is modeled after the jersey he wore while playing. The Nike one is the new Vapor cut, so new technology for the jersey construction.

They both probably use the same type of screen printed twill, though.

Thanks. Also why is the text on the name plate so different between em?

Thanks. Also why is the text on the name plate so different between em?

Because the M&N is trying to replicate how the jersey was when he played, and wore the Reebok jerseys.

Nike nameplates on retail jerseys have been much smaller since they took over. Since the Nike image is not the actual jersey and just an animated pic, that's probably why it looks like that. I assume it's a little larger on the actual jersey, but not a big as the M&N.

Back
Top Bottom