2017 NIKE NFL Apparel, Footwear & Jerseys

Is the Bo retired player vapor jersey a good deal at $110? I mean is the numbers and name stitched on or just screen printed? Which one would be better this one or the M&N one? Thanks for your help.
IMO the Mitchell & Ness one would be better even if you buy the replica. It's at least modeled after the jersey style he wore when he played. Plus for $110 I would think the Vapor jersey would be screened and not stitched at that price. Not sure if they will ever restock authentic Mitchell & Ness Bo Jackson but if they do and you can afford to wait I ended up getting my authentic from Mitchell & Ness for $150  at last year's pre black Friday sale.

Just ordered this, made it a Evans. $71 shipped is good enough for me.

Haha, skyizthalimit skyizthalimit I just did the same thing, but with the white. I knew it was gonna keep dropping in price since they've had these for 4 or 5 years.

Shout out to whytewunder whytewunder for the code. Let's see how long we can ride this one out. Especially since they sent me an email saying they'd automatically add 15% off my next purchase. Gotta see if it stacks.

Initially I thought that I could use Fanatics gift cards at NFL Shop, but I guess not. Also, I guess these sites are like Amazon now, where I didn't have to pay tax until this year.

Last edited:
Nice, Cant go wrong for the pice. I had gotten a white McFadden Elite for $50 when he had gotten cut. My only Elite so far.

Picked up this McFadden historic logo jersey with the reflective silver #s for literally $59 - 30% - 15% raise discount GC = $35.

any sites have the white romo authentic for cheap?

The best you're gonna get from a retail store is probably NFL Shop when you apply the 30% off code mentioned above.  You might find it cheaper on ebay, but then you gotta bring out the detectives to do a legit check.  After further review, looks like they only have 2X and higher in the white Romo Elite.

http://www.nflshop.com/Men/search/tony_romo_jersey/pg/1/ps/72/so/highest_price
thanks for the quick reply! took a gamble an order the 2x in the white. doubt it'll fit but we'll see. I definitely don't want to go the ebay.

I am tempted to cop a Brady Vapor at nflshop.com using the 30% code + 15% raise discount gc. Brings the price down to $210 for me w/. tax. I'm just curious to take a look at the Vapor hype myself.

cop and post pictures, if you don't like it. free returns

I'm curious to see it actually

I'm interested in seeing the Vapor Elites too. Not sure which physical stores even carry them.

Anyway, got my McFadden in. My other elites are the home raiders so, I hadn't seen the kiss cut numbers yet, but it's pretty much like a single layer number.

Also, the neck is made from different material than the home jersey from this time period, which is weird. Overall, I'm satisfied.

I wonder if he'll get some carries this year in Dallas since Elliot is out there knocking cats out.

IMG_3170.JPG
IMG_3168.JPG

Captains patch I got off eBay came in last week. Not sure if I'm really going to put it on my Rivers Navy Elite tho.. don't know how accurate it is. Not sure about putting a $8 patch on a $300 jersey

Attachments

• IMG_5449.JPG
    IMG_5449.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 22
Back
Top Bottom