2017 NIKE NFL Apparel, Footwear & Jerseys

Steelers store had the New Jersey's in and the sleeves are horrible.

Attachments

• IMG_1559.JPG
    IMG_1559.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 78
  • IMG_1561.JPG
    IMG_1561.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 72
  • IMG_1560.JPG
    IMG_1560.JPG
    982.7 KB · Views: 69
  • IMG_1562.JPG
    IMG_1562.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 71
  • IMG_1565.JPG
    IMG_1565.JPG
    421.5 KB · Views: 72
  • IMG_1566.JPG
    IMG_1566.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 68
Thanks for posting. The $250 to $295 to $325 retail price suck though but still want to own one someday.

I get 20% off and I couldn't bring myself to grab it. I got my reebok and the last Nike version for under 150.

The jersey itself fits the same aside from the sleeves. I like a 48 in the old and I tried the 48 in the new. In the new limited I had to go to an xl from a l in the old.

The lower portion of it had vent holes like the vapor shorts and hats.

They're nice but the sleeves are just so weird for normal wear. I guess they do look a little more like the on field version with them if that's any consolation

Why am I just noticing that most color rush matchups last year the teams were wearing the Vapor elites? Lol

It was stated a few times that they were wearing Vapor jerseys and gear.

Bucs jerseys are fire. I might have to get one

I get 20% off and I couldn't bring myself to grab it. I got my reebok and the last Nike version for under 150.

The jersey itself fits the same aside from the sleeves. I like a 48 in the old and I tried the 48 in the new. In the new limited I had to go to an xl from a l in the old.

The lower portion of it had vent holes like the vapor shorts and hats.

They're nice but the sleeves are just so weird for normal wear. I guess they do look a little more like the on field version with them if that's any consolation

As for the sleeves, I think the jersey would look good on someone with nice guns but not for a stick like me.

As someone who has been clamoring for the 'on field' cut jersey for years these new Vapor jerseys are closer. That price tag is ridiculous though. I will wait for a discount before purchasing.

Thanks for posting the pics of the Big Ben jersey.

Home and Away Marshawn Elites on NDC for $118 using code savemore20

Last edited:
Thanks for the pics for the steelers jersey. agreed with the dude saying younger guys love the sleeves like that. and the "old head" lol
its tru tho. and im gonna stick to buying traded/older players and getting them custom fit that pay that 325.

So is fanatics still using Reebok numbers on their customs?

Those White Bucs jerseys numbers look like they're layered on top of each other. As opposed to a base color with stitching around it as how Nike elites are

Those White Bucs jerseys numbers look like they're layered on top of each other. As opposed to a base color with stitching around it as how Nike elites are

Seems like a crapshoot when it comes to Fanatics numbers. I've seen it personally with Raiders numbers, but the company doesn't offer a real explanation when you inquire about it.

I doubt it's reebok numbers especially since jerseys like the new bucs aren't from the reebok era. They are using a different set of number AND name letters that Nike uses

I doubt it's reebok numbers especially since jerseys like the new bucs aren't from the reebok era. They are using a different set of number AND name letters that Nike uses

I think he's talking about the customs that were recently posted that have the previous Bucs jersey style. Not the new one with the reflective numbers.

Ordered my Bucs jersey a few weeks back. Said they would ship before or on the 19th. Jerseys haven't shipped yet.

I think he's talking about the customs that were recently posted that have the previous Bucs jersey style. Not the new one with the reflective numbers.
Same difference. I think you are missing the point.
They aren't reebok numbers but aren't what Nike produces either. I've had multiple NFL shop jerseys and jerseys from the same team as a custom and from Nike to compare.

They aren't reebok numbers but aren't what Nike produces either. I've had multiple NFL shop jerseys and jerseys from the same team as a custom and from Nike to compare.

Thanks for the explanation. That **** is so weird to me. I wonder if we'll see the same thing with the NBA jerseys.

So basically they're charging $299 for something that doesn't match the Nike elites

Who knew NFL authentics could be so difficult

I mean I owned 2 Calvin Johnson elites and I though those were awesome and numbers were perfect and I think from nike directly

Back
Top Bottom