2017 NIKE NFL Apparel, Footwear & Jerseys

Thinking of buying this helmet on eBay. Do any of you guys have any helmets? Post pics please, also is there a thread for this? I searched but didn’t find anything.

D1F8908B-8829-4A62-8065-00B9B18E5921.png

I have a helmet. That price is crazy. I think retail was $300 for mine and mine is the authentic one worn on the field. Lids had a 40% off so I got it then. But I wouldn't pay more than $300-$400.

https://www.lids.com/dallas-cowboys-speed-authentic-helmet/20623028

35% off with the code so $214 is pretty fair.

NT.JPG

I seen the regular Riddell speed helmet one but I didn’t like the face mask. I just ordered this one for 269.99 and free ship. I really want the speed flex helmet tho.

F2C5F4DC-119D-48E4-9D1A-3E388F20FA02.jpeg

Just got my chick's Mack color rush in today from NFL shop. I thought the women's color rush would be a more for fitting cut of the Nike game jerseys. But it's just like a dri fit tee with some thin silk screen numbers and name, not even a nameplate on it. Saw the women's vapor limited version at the mall and the stitching of the panels looked horrible, almost as bad as a fake so definitely won't be getting that either. Looks like Nike put no effort for the women's jerseys. Debating if I should even try to give it to her for Christmas and let her decide if she likes it or just return it.

Hey guys
Any leads on where to get chargers vapor elites?
Trying to get a Williams #24 jersey eventually but I didn’t see them online even to do a custom.

Screw that. His mom said it’s like $200 or so he has to pay if he wants to keep the jersey. Might just send him the money for one.

Really just want a non game used one.
Word. But damn u would think the jersey (work clothes) in a work place belongs to you.

Word. But damn u would think the jersey (work clothes) in a work place belongs to you.

I remember hearing this back in the day regarding nba game jerseys especially when gil was giving his jerseys away and he basically had to pay for them

anyone know where i can find a Josh Gordon limited jersey in a mens small? Any color works, just want the limited style

DSG is having 50% off their NFL Nike Gear for teams that are pretty much over with for the season.

Some teams doing okay have 50% off some items.

I’m weird lolol
7D9B44F6-C2B8-4AEC-9F74-B4AAAB865040.jpeg

That didnt answer me tho :lol:

Ive been lookin for on field helmets of UGA and Falcons for cpl years but i always come across these random lookin as websites .. some look legit, most not so much and none ever take paypal so im like nah

That didnt answer me tho :lol:

Ive been lookin for on field helmets of UGA and Falcons for cpl years but i always come across these random lookin as websites .. some look legit, most not so much and none ever take paypal so im like nah
Go on eBay and search falcons s2eg, you’ll find good ones one there, that’s where I got mine
EF8B42BE-7FD3-4C27-B534-64E96E61134B.png

Back
Top Bottom